**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance that gets aq done fast

And I mean really fast as I'm super active and I expect the same from alliance mates... Line id= whoopass88

Comments

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Why do you need AQ done so fast? You have 24 hours to complete it!

Also it may help you find an alliance if you state a map preference 😂
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Why do you need AQ done so fast? You have 24 hours to complete it!

Also it may help you find an alliance if you state a map preference 😂

Valid point...looking for map 5 and just because you have 24 hours dont mean you should need it with lowered timers.. I need it done fast so I can use my champs for questing.. I want it done fast because when 1 person holds the whole alliance up for 5 hours on one node it really grinds my gears or when its 12 pm and we are still stuck in section 1.. as I said I am super active and I'm looking to be put in a bg with 10 other members who are also super active.. In game name is whoo pass
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    If you are US/UK based, we'd be happy to have you. We typically finish AQ with at least a couple hours to spare. Add me on Line or in game for more info - JJHCSH
  • BosamithBosamith Posts: 136
    Finishing usually 3-6 hours early. Line Id bosamith1977
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    if you are still looking, add me on Line swaggydaddyo and let's chat! We have guys from all over the world, so timezones sometimes get in the way but we typically finish a few hours early.