**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    They should just scrub Day1 as 100 complete for all BGs, all alliances then normal start up time for Day2 tomorrow. This shouldn't mess up any other event timers Etc
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    If you do decide to start AQ like you've planned, atleast give full 6 energy at the start this week. Will help mitigate some damage atleast for non-EU alliances. Best idea would be to scrap it start tomorrow.
  • Matimus_13Matimus_13 Posts: 18
    it’s 10pm where I live. Just start it tomorrow. It’s a joke to start to this late. You’re going to mess the whole week up. Quality of life and all that stuff you guys have been spouting about
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    30 minute energy to help out all the international folks, since they are severely impacted by this
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just have it start at normal time tomorrow, that’s the best solution to this
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    I highly doubt they will delay the start a day, everyone is so impatient. I know time zones will be effected but its the same for everyone, so it's not just you.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Don't know what's happening???it suddenly came and sudden it's timeout...
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    EU alli too. 2 hrs delay at the start of series + maintenance tomorrow. That's too much, guys.

Either start tomorrow or give us 30 minute timers, pls. Or it will be a hellish series.
  • Matimus_13Matimus_13 Posts: 18
    OG_Luke1 said:

I highly doubt they will delay the start a day, everyone is so impatient. I know time zones will be effected but its the same for everyone, so it's not just you.

It starting at 11pm My time on day 1. Day 5 is going to be 11:30pm you think We should just suck that up or I’m being impatient?

OG_Luke1 said:

That’s not true, eu players will be asleep when it starts essentially meaning it’s a 9-10 hour delay for them
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Think starting energy for aq should be 6 make up for lost time and 30 min timers for today
    Lvernon15 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

That’s not true, eu players will be asleep when it starts essentially meaning it’s a 9-10 hour delay for them
    You aren't the only people it is effecting. Everyone is being delayed, but with the timers, even that should not be an issue.
  • SchmooSchmoo Posts: 19
    We just started a new AQ and the timer said it ends in 16 minutes?? And now for our AW, instead of the attack phase starting it says the AW ended. What's going on Kabam?
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

An only American alliance will not be as affected as an EU alliance. Because of that delay some alliance might fail a map or have to drop from their current map to a lower one.. Therefor they will make less points and that will cost them placement, Rewards
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

We are an EU heavy, adult alliance... starting late and as every AQ restart throughout the rest of the week adds on another 10 minutes, means the last day starting for half our members at 11pm.

It will ruin the whole series for us. Is there another way of doing this without the late delay??
    Map 7 can be finished within 12 hours without a problem, so delayed isn't horrible
    OG_Luke1 said:

Map 7 can be finished within 12 hours without a problem, so delayed isn't horrible

12 hours, yeah, eu battle group essentially delayed by 10 hours, cutting it a bit fine
  • BlutritterBlutritter Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike nobody want to Start AQ today.

Starting AQ 2 Hours later hits every Player in EU Right in The Face

In Germany It Starts at 11pm
    In Turkey at 12 am

Etc.
    OG_Luke1 said:

If you have different people from different timezones, it's going to be terrible. Just because in theory it's possible, doesn't mean it's practical.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

Do u got work, wife, kids or any sort of life? And if u do does it line up with the rest 9 ppl in yr bg? Do u even think before u start typing?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I wish people would understand that AQ doesn't revolve around only your timezone. :-/

OG_Luke1 said:

Do u got work, wife, kids or any sort of life? And if u do does it line up with the rest 9 ppl in yr bg? Do u even think before u start typing?
    My personal BG is mixed with different time zones and we still finish within 12 hours, and yes EU timezones along with others are mixed. Do you think before complaining about everything on the forums to try and get compensation or delayed maps.
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

My personal BG is mixed with different time zones and we still finish within 12 hours, and yes EU timezones along with others are mixed. Do you think before complaining about everything on the forums to try and get compensation or delayed maps.
    Just because something works for you doesn’t mean it does for others
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Calm down there fellas... lol

Not everyone has the perfect BG though, just keep that in mind.

Okay continue bashing each other :-)
    Lvernon15 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

My point exactly, thank you for saying that, Just cause something doesn't work for you don't complain about it.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Mates, I started two alliance quests when they started at three. i didn't notice till I got in but the time was messed up. They ended the quests super quick at that. They are now starting at 5PM EST. What is the problem?? and can we who were affected by it be compensated in extra Glory please??
    Lvernon15 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

This. Like literally.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Compesnation should be the release of them class crystals haha
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Try looking at the large yellow notice