**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Mojo still a good defender without Global node Flow?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
I am in a T6 alliance, and our alliance does not plan to push ourselves to get into T5 this summer.....

So if we stay in a Map without Flow as global node, Mojo is still a good defender? If so, any suggestion on Tile placement?

THX~

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Yep, he gains power on heavy also if you mistime he will KO you with a 5 hit combo + be carefull on his Anti-life as that causes you to Degen. We had him in tier 7 yesterday we gave 4 deaths thats only because we where guarantee victors! Otherwise we would of boosted up etc i used CMM and chalked of 40% before i died due to Degen.

I see~~

Btw, where did they place the Mojo in the map?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah he’s still a very solid defender with his degen, options are more open but he’s still been getting kills for us
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Flow was never a problem for me. I always used void against MOJO, the only annoying thing about MOJO is his degeneration.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He’s still probably the best boss, even without flow. He does need to be awakened, a high sig and mystic dispersion really help him also.
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    Whoever doeant have flow global don't even comment. He's godly with flow . Average with rest of globals
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    ryman5787 said:

Whoever doeant have flow global don't even comment. He's godly with flow . Average with rest of globals

agreed