**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Map 7 can be finished within 12 hours without a problem, so delayed isn't horrible

Do u got work, wife, kids or any sort of life? And if u do does it line up with the rest 9 ppl in yr bg? Do u even think before u start typing?
    My personal BG is mixed with different time zones and we still finish within 12 hours, and yes EU timezones along with others are mixed. Do you think before complaining about everything on the forums to try and get compensation or delayed maps.
    First off, that's my first post in the forums, I don't complain

I think about practical solutions and answers to any problem or misshapenings like this, I don't need compensation, I want this resolved with a way that it makes logic for most ppl

U are shortsighted, because something works for yr particular alliance or bg doesn't mean it works for every1, u should already get the vibe and understand that this doesn't work for most EU based alliances. Not without them making some sacrifices atleast.

Not gonna even bother more and explain the obvious dude

Good night
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Map 7 can be finished within 12 hours without a problem, so delayed isn't horrible

Do u got work, wife, kids or any sort of life? And if u do does it line up with the rest 9 ppl in yr bg? Do u even think before u start typing?
    My personal BG is mixed with different time zones and we still finish within 12 hours, and yes EU timezones along with others are mixed. Do you think before complaining about everything on the forums to try and get compensation or delayed maps.

I think about practical solutions and answers to any problem or misshapenings like this, I don't need compensation, I want this resolved with a way that it makes logic for most ppl

U are shortsighted, because something works for yr particular alliance or bg doesn't mean it works for every1, u should already get the vibe and understand that this doesn't work for most EU based alliances. Not without them making some sacrifices atleast.

Good night
    So because what you are suggesting benefits only EU alliances that is reason to completely overlook other timezone alliances, what you are failing to see is that your suggestion is exactly the opposition to other timezones. So before you call someone shortsighted, try looking into the mirror. Just because you get a benefit is not a good enough reason to simply do what you suggest. Is it a delay for EU yes, but you have the exact same argument as another timezone.
    How is it an opposition to other timezones if everyone starts AQ an entire day later? Because that's what majority of the folks are telling. Like it literally doesn't affect any timezone.
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Good night
    So because what you are suggesting benefits only EU alliances that is reason to completely overlook other timezone alliances, what you are failing to see is that your suggestion is exactly the opposition to other timezones. So before you call someone shortsighted, try looking into the mirror. Just because you get a benefit is not a good enough reason to simply do what you suggest. Is it a delay for EU yes, but you have the exact same argument as another timezone.
    How is it an opposition to other timezones if everyone starts AQ an entire day later? Because that's what majority of the folks are telling. Like it literally doesn't affect any timezone.
    So you know everyones time zone that is saying to start it a day late?
  • X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    Your saying we wont be affected on the prestige side after this is fixed right? So any lost prestige will be replenished.

Your saying we wont be affected on the prestige side after this is fixed right? So any lost prestige will be replenished.

At first i noticed our prestige was effected, but it seemed to go back to the regular prestige now. I don't know if yours fixed itself yet or not.
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Good night
    Give me a logical explanation how this will affect any1 - atleast more than is already affecting - if the aq starts tomorrow instead of today at the same time as it always start.. Or nevermind, give me any reason at all how this solution will affect any1😄

Your pulling things to type out of nowhere for the sake of argument

And FYI what I am asking is not benefiting EU alliance, what I am asking is not handicapping them

Hell I baited and replied lol, but u rly are something dude, was too moronic too don't reply, now give me a reply that I will laugh at before I ignore it
    edited July 2020
    OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Good night
    How is timezone affected if Day 1 is scrapped and Day 1 starts when Day 2 is supposed to? And most of the people saying it are from EU/Mixed alliances. Based on what they're saying. And it makes sense.
    edited July 2020
    Can we have confirmation as to how AQ energy is going to be affected initially. There is maintenance as well on Day 2, so EU/Asian alliances may start out even later. Which is terrible.

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Good night
    Give me a logical explanation how this will affect any1 - atleast more than is already affecting - if the aq starts tomorrow instead of today at the same time as it always start.. Or nevermind, give me any reason at all how this solution will affect any1😄

Your pulling things to type out of nowhere for the sake of argument

And FYI what I am asking is not benefiting EU alliance, what I am asking is not handicapping them

Hell I baited and replied lol, but u rly are something dude, was too moronic too don't reply, now give me a reply that I will laugh at before I ignore it
    Oh I will reply. You have time to get on here to complain about this AQ starting late but are not able to stay awake to move when AQ starts in 13 minutes? Starting a day later will not effect many alliances but some do plan out certain days to run which map per their war attack cycle, not mine personally but I know many alliances that do. So again, cause it does or does not personally benefit or handicap you, then why should KABAM listen like they usually don't do anyway.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    If AQ just started tomorrow on its regular time then it should clear it all up. Reset AQ, the alliance AQ events to tomorrow. Because with a 2 hour delay you then make each subsequent day after begin 2 hours and some change later too. Since we all know there is usually a 4 to 8 min delay between the last AQ day ending and the ability to start the next AQ day. If it is all just reset to begin tomorrow then it would be like AQ was supposed to start on Tues instead of Monday. No harm no foul

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

OG_Luke1 said:

Good night
    How is timezone affected if Day 1 is scrapped and Day 1 starts when Day 2 is supposed to? And most of the people saying it are from EU/Mixed alliances. Based on what they're saying. And it makes sense.
    I do read before typing, but considering there are only a small amount of people saying start it a day later, I was wondering if you read before typing as well. Only a small amount on a forum post does not mean majority of people.
    zbot34 said:

If AQ just started tomorrow on its regular time then it should clear it all up. Reset AQ, the alliance AQ events to tomorrow. Because with a 2 hour delay you then make each subsequent day after begin 2 hours and some change later too. Since we all know there is usually a 4 to 8 min delay between the last AQ day ending and the ability to start the next AQ day. If it is all just reset to begin tomorrow then it would be like AQ was supposed to start on Tues instead of Monday. No harm no foul

Obviously can't do that man,sorry, according to OG_Luke1 there is so many alliances that plan aq maps with war attack that will be major problem for them.. 😂
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam, what about if people didn't get the message about AQ being broken, and they started another one when they noticed no AQ was running, and there wasn't a in-game mail explaining things.

Both modifiers have been used now, so, is EVERYTHING going to be reset?
    The whole idea behind the new updates to the timers and such was to make this more of a game and less of a job to do so that we all can enjoy our lives outside the game instead of having to worry about logging in every hour or staying up late. As some of us work full time jobs in the morning hours or have school full time where schools aren't closed for the summer. This delay definitely is not fitting into what they wanted with their new AQ update to the timers and that is frustrating to many.

zbot34 said:

Obviously can't do that man,sorry, according to OG_Luke1 there is so many alliances that plan aq maps with war attack that will be major problem for them.. 😂
    So you are trying to say you do not think alliances do that? Might want to do a bit of research before blindly assuming things, once again only thinking about your own personal benefits.
  • MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    These rewards are sick!!

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    And now it's back to the old map, with Hulkbuster on acid wash. Smh.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    i already joined to AQ (and paid the tickets) before you reset the series.
    will I (and others) get a refund of the tickets spent?
    OG_Luke1 said:

zbot34 said:

So you are trying to say you do not think alliances do that? Might want to do a bit of research before blindly assuming things, once again only thinking about your own personal benefits.
    They do, but u see the tree and miss the forest man

Thank you for the laughs, I got some time before sleep! Let's talk 😂
    @Valentinos13 that's so true because in all the years I have played MCOC I can't remember when AQ ever started on a Tuesday during any well on any month. So OG Luke is absolutely correct lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster is still on acid wash guys. We need a fix for this.
    zbot34 said:

@Valentinos13 that's so true because in all the years I have played MCOC I can't remember when AQ ever started on a Tuesday during any well on any month. So OG Luke is absolutely correct lol

All good my friend, I agree with everything u said on yr first post,was messing around with some other member after an argument we had, but it is what it is, we gonna do our best 👍
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Is this a joke? You changed the map... I entered my same team from the previous map that got canceled and now I have a miniboss counter to the OTHER map... This is in addition to 5 of my players now being asleep because of the 2 hour delay.

Of course, I could have stopped to check if the map was the same.. but why would I have any idea to suspect it had changed? I rushed to start the map and join cause of the delay and had no reason to think that you would change the map though without saying anything. I'm now stuck with a team selected for the other map.