**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★

Is this a joke? You changed the map... I entered my same team from the previous map that got canceled and now I have a miniboss counter to the OTHER map... This is in addition to 5 of my players now being asleep because of the 2 hour delay.

And to top it off, it's last cycles version without any of the additional changes.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76

And now you change the map? Why? Different minis and opponents? Why? Just why? @Kabam Miike
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I always check the map before joining but very odd that we saw Invisible Woman Map 6 to start and now we are back to last week's Aarkus Map 6. Didn't look at the map 7 preview to see if it changed as well but it was Annihilus Map 7 with Cant Stop Wont Stop. Hearing that it's back to last week's Thing Map 7 with Acid Wash... While I can deal with it, it's just a bit annoying to see the maps released and try as officers to make plans for the week based off what we see and now we get something different so more discussion and planning to do (not much because it's mainly what we did last week) but still annoying. This is why it would be great to get this info earlier and have it not change.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Wish me luck I guess..🙄
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★

Wish me luck I guess..🙄

Corvus timeout is an option. But will be painful and take items for sure.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Wait so Invisible Women was the mini now AQ comes back and it’s Vision Arkus what it the world is going on 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did they even say anything or just start this AQ change the minis and act like nothing happened or how they are resolving the issue of people in other timezones who are sleep now and won’t move?
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Kabam, are you joking about compensation in tickets? What about alliances which play 4 map? We do not need tickets.
    Also, we are from Ukraine/Russia and usually our AQ started at 10 p.m.. But with this delay, first day started at 00 a.m. - quite hard not to sleep just to start AQ and make first steps.
    So, do you offer us not to sleep normally or to play less amount of maps because of your issue?
    You have said in the notification that this bug will not affect any alliances, but you did not take into consideration time.
    The better solution would be to delay AQ for 1 day so that it will start at normal time.

Ugly design, there are no good changes in this game, just promises and that's all(((
    Very frustrating((
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seriously, just cancel this aq cycle, not only are time zones getting screwed over and all that but we’ve got a different variation and fights that should have been changed arent
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    tafre said:

Apparently the globals on different BGs are completely different. My bg has cosmic asc, some other has science etc. Also one has reprisal one has counterstrike.

What else needs to go wrong for you guys to just SCRATCH this week?

Same exact with all our BGs
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    Lvernon15 said:

Seriously, just cancel this aq cycle, not only are time zones getting screwed over and all that but we’ve got a different variation and fights that should have been changed arent

I think I might have to agree now with scrapping today, Kabam can't get their stuff together after their first mishap. It's just ridiculous now.
  • hellrazurrrhellrazurrr Posts: 154
    Because AQ was started and bugged and then restarted so late will AQ reset back to its original time tomorrow? So as to not mess up alliances with mixed timezones. My Indian players couldn't stay up to the start today because it was two hours late. Basically it will throw off all of the player lines if AQ remains two hours off its normal schedule for the entire week. Is kabam looking at fixing this timing problem?
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    Of course not unless they scrap today also.

They have to give every Alliance and BG 24 hours to complete the map on days 1-4

Wish me luck I guess..🙄

Corvus timeout is an option. But will be painful and take items for sure.
    Thanks mate, appreciate it. We'll be ok on the minis probably as long as others get my warning before joining. It's just super frustrating is all. I would have brought SS for Arkus. I pulled NF from defense specifically for IW and literally have no use for him on this map. Combined with 5 of my guys being asleep at that start of the map and it's just not a pleasant experience. The bigger concern is that they will be asleep at the start of the map for the entire cycle?
  • hellrazurrrhellrazurrr Posts: 154
    @ThēMandalorian damn then this week will be screwed up for us lol but u are right :(
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Not to mention it reverted back to last week w changes they made undone.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

@ThēMandalorian damn then this week will be screwed up for us lol but u are right :(

I feel you, I'm sorry too. I wish I could help but I'm just being honest with you as someone who's played this game a lot over the years.

Sigh.. another member of my bg got caught by this as well..
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @hungryhungrybbq Same I brought NF as well for IW and it was Arkus
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I just took this picture. 57mins to the end of the “week” of alliance quest. Although hope it doesn’t actually kick us.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    We have the same issue
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Again seriously
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★
    Same here.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    SparkAlot said:

Both modifiers have been used now, so, is EVERYTHING going to be reset?

Just an FYI about Modifiers, before this ends up closed due to the complete RESET and restarting tomorrow...

If you select a modifier, but your BG does NOT complete thru to beating Boss, the Modifier does NOT get “used up” for that BG.
    It is the same as if you had not selected that Modifier yet.
    You can re-select it for that BG again the next day, and it still gets treated as a Unique modifier for that BG.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

Due to issues in Alliance Quest, we will be ending the series today at 4pm PDT. The regular Alliance Quest series will reset, and start again on Day 1 tomorrow, at its regular time.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Compensation for Alliance tickets will be provided when we have collected the data necessary.

Just throw the whole week away, and give everyone rank 1 rewards, and a week off!!!

We'll start new AQ next week. LOL!!!