**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Blade worth ranking up without the rest of the trinity?

Just pulled 5* Blade and have a spare skill AG for him (I have 4!)...question is; is he worth ranking up without the full trinity? I have 5* Ghost Rider awakened at rank 3, but only have Starky as a maxed 4*...

Comments

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Maybe I should have posed this question as a poll...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    TROUBL3D said:

Maybe I should have posed this question as a poll...

Yeah, probably
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    TROUBL3D said:

Just pulled 5* Blade and have a spare skill AG for him (I have 4!)...question is; is he worth ranking up without the full trinity? I have 5* Ghost Rider awakened at rank 3, but only have Starky as a maxed 4*...

Yes, he can do well even without danger sense. For real uses on act 6 you will probably just use Ghost Rider to have more spots to other champs to clear the quest/fight the boss
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I ranked mine up. He got some use in 5.4 exploration and I just tossed in low star versions of Starky and GR but that's too impractical most of the time. He doesn't get much use honestly, but if awakened, he's great for AQ since you can start off a fight at 5% health and get to 71% pretty fairly easy. I occasionally use him in AQ cause of that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Personally I’m not a blade fan, he falls off drastically past 6.1 and becomes more of a niche champ and aq champ, his regen can save potions for sure, but there are other healers who do far more (think Claire or omega)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    All I can say you won't regret, he is still a good champion and you ajve a baisc synergy that is Ghost rider, he is very good for 6.1 and 6.2 because most of the bosses in 6.1 and 6.2 are villains example.

Sabretooth, Ultron, Ghost, Loki, Crossbones (Obviously you won't us ehim against this boss but still not the worst), Sentinel boss(can't bleed but increase damage helps you a little and boosts might also help), King pin, symbiote supreme, Mordo etc so as you can see most of bosses are villains.