**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster is still there [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

Yes ... because the map is the same as last time

@will-o-wisp you may be out of the loop but here are direct quotes from Kabam.

Replacing Hulkbuster with Ironman on node 37 (Acid Wash lane Identity) for Variations 1 & 3
    These changes will be in place for the next series of Alliance Quests.
    I understood that. But the maps are the same as last round of AQ, therefore the changes made were pushed back.
    Is not only map 7, possibly all maps were affected here
    I would disagree with the phrase "pushed back". I'd say they were completely eliminated due to the broken start of AQ. Even the first AQ start, most of the changes weren't in effect either. Nothing that was supposed to happen to AQ today actually happened.
    That's what I initially tried to meant by "pushed back", in the meaning of being unintencional
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I though he was supposed to get switched out for regular iron man.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yep I agree.
    Looks like everything is messed up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    And now it's ending again in an hour.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Due to issues in Alliance Quest, we will be ending the series today at 4pm PDT. The regular Alliance Quest series will reset, and start again on Day 1 tomorrow, at its regular time.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Compensation for Alliance tickets will be provided when we have collected the data necessary.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

Due to issues in Alliance Quest, we will be ending the series today at 4pm PDT. The regular Alliance Quest series will reset, and start again on Day 1 tomorrow, at its regular time.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Compensation for Alliance tickets will be provided when we have collected the data necessary.

Thank you @Kabam Lyra

What about any potions, items and revives used?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra what about any items used? I missed a few intercepts today and used some items. I wouldn't have done so if i knew you were ending AQ today.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    How about free map 6/7 tomorrow for the week. Since it'll probably be forever before we get our tickets back.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

@Kabam Lyra what about any items used? I missed a few intercepts today and used some items. I wouldn't have done so if i knew you were ending AQ today.

Same for me. I ate a Magneto special 2 due to mistimed Dex and had to revive and use 2x Level 4 Potions

• R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    edited July 2020

Can we get confirmation on what was broken today and will be fixed by tomorrow? The issues I saw were

1) hulkbuster not removed from acid wash path
    2) class ascendancy global nodes were different for every battlegroup and alliance
    3) global nodes(foresight, juke, counterstrike) different for every battlegroup and alliance

Both 2&3 were the same for every battlegroup and alliance for every aq before this one.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Oh yeah we have last weeks mini for map 5 as well, they must have reverted to last weeks maps to stop the bug