**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you kidding me?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
How are we gonna use the alliance tickets? I run map 5 and have no use for them, just like a big part of the game. Kabam messes up and can’t compensate right. They could’ve compensated with revives, health pots, and/or crystal shards

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    They will compensate those of us who started map 6 or 7 with tickets.

In theory no other compensation is needed, maybe a few pots for the time wasted by people, but if whole aq series just goes back a day then no one is missing anything.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

How are we gonna use the alliance tickets? I run map 5 and have no use for them, just like a big part of the game. Kabam messes up and can’t compensate right. They could’ve compensated with revives, health pots, and/or crystal shards

You're dumb. They're compensating those who spent alliances tickets with more alliance tickets, it's refunding them.

This has nothing to do about compensation as a whole for the mess they made.

Instead of being angry immediately stop and think for more than a minute.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah theres not really need for other compensation.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Oh thanks lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

You're dumb. They're compensating those who spent alliances tickets with more alliance tickets, it's refunding them.

I wish I had started my response with same two Words as you 😎
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Did you use revives?

What does them restarting cost you? Why do you deserve compensation.

I also run map 5 and don't need compensation as i didn't lose anything
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Normally they would cut from 1 hour to 45 minute timers lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Yeah theres not really need for other compensation.

i mean i'd like the 240 in units back for the items i bought today for AQ lol. Sure it's cause i couldn't intercept Hawkeye but if i'd known they were restarting, i never would have bought and used them. That happened all before they decided to reset.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

ItsDamien said:

I wish I had started my response with same two Words as you 😎
    After seeing a few topics and posts by some people, you start to recognise the ones that seem to get outraged by every small thing all the time. It's tiresome seeing people who don't think rationally before they post something.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Damn, 10 comments in 5 minutes!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Alliance tickets are something you don’t consider useful now, but in case in the future you run a higher map, you will find use for.
    Why revives, health pots or crystals shards? Aq bug didn’t cause loss of any of these items.
    Sometimes let’s be reasonable with our requests 😉
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    This thread is getting like 1 comment every 10-20 seconds! It’s spamming my email lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Because you totally need compensation for Kabam making your level of alliance quest free. You lost those donations, big deal, and now you don’t have to donate anymore. Us map 6 and 7 still have to donate so it was a nice bonus. Plus kabam has done a lot to improve aq recently. Stop complaining.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Hey there, I think the way they intend to compensate in this situation is perfect. They will give back the expenses (tickets) to those who used them. The people who would have used them would be those running map 6 and 7.

If you are wanting revives and potions back (due to using them) from day one of map 5 or 4 or lower, for an hour or less of activity, you might want to reconsider what you are doing in this game..
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

This thread is getting like 1 comment every 10-20 seconds! It’s spamming my email lol

if you want, you can turn that off
  • Since the question has been answered, and OP was just mistaken, we're going to close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.