**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally a non garbage 5* pull!

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips

What rank is this guy worthy of ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    At least rank 4. What other five stars do you have?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Ratio
    6 👍: 4 👎
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ratio
    Those last two plus Cyclops are tough. At least Phoenix has prestige ig
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    After his buff, I personally think Hulkbuster is a top choice tech champ. I took my awakened 6* to R2 and have had no regrets at all with that choice.
    edited July 2020

wait did you really just say "finally a non-garbage pull"? have you seen your roster? I would only be disappointed by three of them, and I'd be extremely happy about 5 of them

Oh probably should’ve worded it differently I meant that my recent pulls have been duds and this has been a pull that hasn’t disappointed me(Besides doom, morning star, Hyperion, carnage, and physlocke)
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    For me he is not worth r4.. not as good as warlock, G99, ghost
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

wait did you really just say "finally a non-garbage pull"? have you seen your roster? I would only be disappointed by three of them, and I'd be extremely happy about 5 of them

Oh probably should’ve worded it differently I meant that my recent pulls have been duds and this has been a pull that hasn’t disappointed me(Besides doom, morning star, Hyperion, carnage, and physlocke)
    yeah I figured lol. you have some insane luck
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i have 14 5 stars and i have 30k shards saved up for dual crystals so i have 17 basically and my 5 stars are aight but not too goood
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks
    Qfury said:

I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks

Good luck on that 6* crystal
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    You have an above average roster. I didn’t get my first beyond god 5 star until my 21st one. Also, do you know how many people are hunting doom...?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    funny when I quit, um I mean took a break, last year this guy was trash. What a year brings.

You have an above average roster. I didn’t get my first beyond god 5 star until my 21st one. Also, do you know how many people are hunting doom...?

If this is about the title you can scroll up and read what I wrote earlier..... it’s pretty obvious I worded it wrong what person complains about having trash pulls and takes that “trash pull” to r4
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

If this is about the title you can scroll up and read what I wrote earlier..... it’s pretty obvious I worded it wrong what person complains about having trash pulls and takes that “trash pull” to r4
    Must have missed when you said that. Yeah your last few pulls other than HB are pretty sad. It’s all part of the game tho. Also, I would take HB to r5. I’d definitely go with doom or Hyperion first, but after them probably HB.

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I have to say, after being buffed, HulkBuster’s damage output is really really satisfying.

I already have him with 4/55, but I am waiting for the 6 Star HulkBuster, as Six Star is the future of this game.
    Zaynou said:

Wow, you pulled the best champ in the game, see my avatar.

Wouldn’t say the best but he’s certainly fun but I’m starting to see a pattern.... good pulls = no resources but bad pulls= immediate resources
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    "finally a non-garbage pull" has a duped doom and hyperion and like ten five stars...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Ratio
    Who is the 6th I see Hype Doom Carnage HulkBuster and morningstar
    edited July 2020

"finally a non-garbage pull" has a duped doom and hyperion and like ten five stars...

😑 I obviously worded it wrong why would I take doom to r4 if I really meant “non garbage pull”?(Obviously the only trash their is rhino pheonix cyclops and iron patriot) Feel free to read what I wrote earlier
    MaxGaming said:

Ratio
    Who is the 6th I see Hype Doom Carnage HulkBuster and morningstar
    I included physlocke since she’s got a decent power control