**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

amit57111amit57111 Posts: 21
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

K
I think the images explain it the best way

Comments

• Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Aq is still going if you have already joined, kabam haven’t closed it down properly
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Come on Kabam. Can’t you get anything right
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187

Same here
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I can still enter AQ and move through chat, but not through fight window.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    So dumb, AQ is still accessible from "battle group" which has locked champ's in. Could have used them in AW. What a cluster.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    AQ is locked out but my champs are stuck in it :/
  • Yeah, hopefully that will rectify itself shortly. It hasn't acknowledged that AQ over yet. When it doee, theoretically it should release the champs. Hopefully...
    I just fought MS in section 2!!

You may have changed the AQ timer, but the map timer is still going! Time to stop this and release champs!
  • Kreap_805Kreap_805 Posts: 61

So dumb, AQ is still accessible from "battle group" which has locked champ's in. Could have used them in AW. What a cluster.

^ same boat. Ridiculous..
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    why do you guys do this to us? can we get an explanation for how this happens if there is no aq currently running? otherwise people are bound to feel that this is intentional.
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    Just noticed my champs are still locked in AQ even though AQ was ended for the day. Are we out of luck until tomorrow?
    Didn't need another thread with similar title
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    You can still join AQ through chat window looks like they did not end AQ properly my guess more stuff is affected as well
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    edited July 2020

Didn't need another thread with similar title

Shoot I didn’t see the other chat about this.

They need to cut the map timer and release champs. They only cut the AQ set timer. You can still play AQ by entering through chat instead of the fight window.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Hey folks,

Never fear - we got you! Give it a few minutes, then close and reopen the app. All will be as it should be!
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    ive looked through the forum and i may have missed it. But i have my 3 best champs locked in a non-existant aq? Anyone else having this issue? I was gonna clear some stuff with the extra time and not im locked up.
  • amit57111amit57111 Posts: 21
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks,

Never fear - we got you! Give it a few minutes, then close and reopen the app. All will be as it should be!

Thanks
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    End it please. If it’s not counting for anything I want my champs back.
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks,

I've restarted several times and the AQ map timer is still active and I can still enter AQ through chat. Any estimate when this will actually be fixed, so we can get our champs back for other content?
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    So I saw the message that AQ is being restarted tomorrow due to the initial timer issue. However, I had joined AQ before AQ was stopped and now my champions that I was using are locked from being used. Any help?
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    So I saw the message that AQ is being restarted tomorrow due to the initial timer issue. However, I had joined AQ before AQ was stopped and now my champions that I was using are locked from being used. Any help?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    usually if you restart your game it fixes that
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67

usually if you restart your game it fixes that

Nope, it doesn’t
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've restarted several times and they are still locked. It says for 21 hours which will be after tomorrow's start time.
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    My alliance also has our champs locked in the aq that was canceled
  • MikethemanageMikethemanage Posts: 3
    Yes locked as well