**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Iron Fist

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Iron fist as my fifth 5* champ. From what I've seen in the forums he was one of the big victims of the 12.0 update. That being said, is he still a decent champ?

I don't think he's as bad as Groot was as a pull for me (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17436/5-groot/p1), but he doesn't strike me as a real noteworthy champ either.

Any suggestions on how to use him beyond just another Arena clown?

Other 5* champs in my lineup are Storm (R2), Blue Cyclops, Groot, & Drax. Plans are to take all except Groot to R2 at a minimum, but not sure where to go from there. Overall it's a serviceable lineup, I'd just like to know how to progress from here.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Storm's good, from what I've heard, apparently Drax is also good. Blue Cyke is good, but only when duped, so that door goes out the window. Groot is good defense, but as a champ you play... You might as well hire a monkey to fling poo at the opponent. That might actually be more effective.
    As far as Iron Fist goes, I've heard he's decent. I'm inclined to say your intel's correct: He's not a Groot, he's not noteworthy, but he's decent.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I ranked up Storm a while back because of her synergies with my R4 Magik, but I don't really use either one very much anymore.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    he's a disgrace for mystic champs
  • Options
    He's about as good as his Netflix show.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Could have been worse. There are HORROR stories of 5* pulls on this forum.
    So far I have 5* Magik, Iron Fist, and Drax. So lucky enough!
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    I have him at 2/35. He's good but nothing amazing.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Once you dupe him he will be so much better. Until then he isn't as good.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    The problem is that before the nerf, he was capable of doing insane damage.....so much so that I believe he was purposely made into a glass cannon (low HP, low armor) to balance that out when they created him.

When they nerfed his armor break with 12.0....they never adjusted how fragile he is....so he is still super weak to taking damage with no upside of doing his previously massive amounts of damage.