**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5*5 ally line required with minimal war

Had a second alliance so I wanna fill it up with strong members! Add me if interested line ID true_beliver Or in game name excelceyor btw we would take all the help we can get and are open to groups of people joining us that want the same thing

Comments

• jcmalasjcmalas Posts: 3
    in-game JCMALAS

We'd be happy to fold you into our alliance. We have 3 players, managing 8 accounts. With the new AQ changes, we easily 100% explore map 4. Not interest in AW. We are endgame players. No energy for drama. We don't want to have to babysit anyone. Figure if we can find people like us, who get the job done, we will be a mutual benefit to one another.
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    jcmalas said:

in-game JCMALAS

We'd be happy to fold you into our alliance. We have 3 players, managing 8 accounts. With the new AQ changes, we easily 100% explore map 4. Not interest in AW. We are endgame players. No energy for drama. We don't want to have to babysit anyone. Figure if we can find people like us, who get the job done, we will be a mutual benefit to one another.

I sent all you guys invites