**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Glory spent.

With AQ screwing up, I spent glory for health potions and now aq is gone. Are we gonna get back what we spent on a an aq that is no longer up?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Skidz9 said:

With AQ screwing up, I spent glory for health potions and now aq is gone. Are we gonna get back what we spent on a an aq that is no longer up?

AQ is back up, and potions down spoil.
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    You an still join AQ through chat window
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100

• DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    edited July 2020

Unyonface said:

TyEdge said:

Skidz9 said:

How bad do you suck that you had to do that within the first couple hours of AQ?
    With AQ messing up, he could have lost health due to the fight ending because the game went down. So he starts a fight again after the game gets back up and has to use a health potion to bring his champ of choice back up from half health. So before berating someone, think before replying. Don't be ignorant and assume they suck...

That's not how today's screw up went down. He would not have come back to the same fight, yet alone same map. Make sure you know what happened before commenting on it.
    Unyonface may not have explained well how today's mess went about, regardless, he is totally on point on how stupid and ignorant some people in here are. What is this bizarre satisfaction these people get by being complete as.......es?
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Unyonface said:

TyEdge said:

Skidz9 said:

How bad do you suck that you had to do that within the first couple hours of AQ?
    With AQ messing up, he could have lost health due to the fight ending because the game went down. So he starts a fight again after the game gets back up and has to use a health potion to bring his champ of choice back up from half health. So before berating someone, think before replying. Don't be ignorant and assume they suck...

That's not how today's screw up went down. He would not have come back to the same fight, yet alone same map. Make sure you know what happened before commenting on it.
    And now we know the real reason he lost health, he blamed it on his dog...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

TyEdge said:

Skidz9 said:

Yeah. Considering there wasn’t a game crash or “emergency maintenance” there was never a reason to expect him to lose champs to that. And if you heal in phase one instead of making up ground with your other two champs, you’re doing it wrong. In conclusion, it feels great to be vindicated by everything that’s been said in this thread.

And in case it wasn’t clear, let’s say you were right and there was a crash. If you lose half health early in AQ and you have to heal before reentering a fight, you never had a prayer of making it through the map anyway.

Homeboy also posted this topic three times, so it was a fair guess that we were dealing with another issue.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

TyEdge said:

Skidz9 said:

His dog ate his health 😂
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    Hmm His dog ate his health 😂.
    That my story and I'm sticking to it. 🐶
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I am all about Kabam giving us as much free stuff as possible but dude come on. This is silly
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Another important question is, will the glory store reset tonight?
    Since I gone shopping last night this would be nice.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    but if the prizes have already awarded them, what's the point of continuing AQ?

And why champions are locked?