**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you imagine ISO to be a hard or soft substance?

Help resolve an escalating argument..........

Do you imagine ISO to be a hard or soft substance? 114 votes

Soft
19%
Mr_PlatypusKerneasKillerRino19shashankchromeTatteredSailsuperiorssvpRodomontade_BoiEtjamaYcatsGreekhitTripleUPřìņče01Giodood_1StellanMatty_IceDoctor_Strange19QfuryPapdichaatmanan_44odishika123 22 votes
Hard
50%
Timone147FreakydI_ForgotNumanTitan_ChronosSpicyslicerKaspYTWardenclockJim0172VuDahAnonymous346KingKiahMhd20034CliffordcanLilMaddogHTFR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64spiderknight616TheHoodedDormammuLmao 58 votes
Soft. How else do they eat it?
29%
Juan3sGhostspider231TerraSiddhantKwatraDuke_SilverMarvsbdRasiloverMalreck04Legendboy2411cookiedealerspaceoctopusRamadaDisgruntled_User_123LordSmasherMetalJakeXdSpoodermanxDHCMmcocIcy000SpideyFunkoJohnyBoy 34 votes

Comments

• wyewyemaestrowyewyemaestro Posts: 3
    Soft
    Soft and squishy
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I think of iso as an energy substance.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Well Kingpin’s SP1 can infect you with black ISO-8, perhaps there’s a clue there.
  • Hard
    I picture it kinda like a hard candy or something
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hard

Either the same feel as a lacrosse ball or a jolly rancher. Can’t really decide.

I've always imagined jolly rancher
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Hard
    I always thought iso was like a weak form of infinity stone that is consumed on use. It looks hard on the iso belt aegon wears
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Soft
    Flacid
  • LeafEriksonLeafErikson Posts: 6
    I should have made an option for hard but they still eat them
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Hard
    I'd say they're crystals, so hard. Although Deadpool did eat them that one time
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    A black jelly
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Hard
    The most important thing right now is this. @Kabam Miike we need answers!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7gL7B2f2k

this also depicts iso as being eaten, thinking it’s kinda like popcorn
  • LeafEriksonLeafErikson Posts: 6
    edited July 2020

Okay so they're definitely edible. It kind of looks crunchy which suggests hard, but things can't be crunchy unless they're also soft enough to crunch
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Soft
    Power up candies
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Okay so they're definitely edible. It kind of looks crunchy which suggests hard, but things can't be crunchy unless they're also soft enough to crunch
    which backs up my statement of hard on the outside, crunchy on the inside
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Hard
    In most games I see iso 8 depicted as a sort of crystal like object mainly because of played spider man unlimited a lot a few years ago...