**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Matanacos said:

usually if you restart your game it fixes that

Nope, it doesn’t
    yeah lots of people seem to have this issue. definitely something with the bug that happened today
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    When will we get our champs back? It was announced that AQ should have ended over an hour ago. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    edited July 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks,

Never fear - we got you! Give it a few minutes, then close and reopen the app. All will be as it should be!

So by ‘a few minutes,’ you mean a few hours, I take it?
    It’s been half an hour and nothing has changed.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Any update on our locked champs?
  • Yeah, for some reason it has yet to acknowledge that AQ shouldn't be running.
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 30
    Why post related to this getting removed: if aq is postponed that’s fine but we should get our champions back
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Never fear!!!!!
    Famous last words
    And champs are still locked in aq
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 30
    I want my champions back restarting app didn’t help.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Made a big blunder.. since we aren't focusing anymore on Alliance War, I brought my top team for AQ, only to realise I wasted them by not using for today AW as AQ is over. 🤧

• CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    And champs are still stuck in broken AQ 🙃
    Still locked. Have restarted several times
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Champs still locked, please compensate for this nuisance
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Note : it's a normal discussion guys. No complain etc..

So Kabam what about Alliances that are giving priority to AQ this month and ignoring AW, when both running at the same time, many summoners might have avoided putting their good Champions on AW Defence thinking they might use those champ in AQ. Also many might hv put their top champ in AQ ignoring AW attack too.

So now neither they are able to use their top champ in AW war defence or AW attack as their top champ is locked in AQ

Whats your take friends..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Almost an hour later and still locked
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Not sure if this has been posted or if kabam realized this yet (searched but didn't see anything). My Champs are still locked in aq and I'd like to use them for something while we wait in the reset.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    im so glad i decided to skip on aq this round
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Im 8n the same boat. Submitted a ticket and got some generic response. Super not happy my champs are locked in a void.
  • FBMFBM Posts: 1
    This sucks since I heavily rely on my best champs!
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    Ya. @Kabam Miike , any chance our champs in AQ will be released soon?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Still locked
  • Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

I spent 30 tickets for aq when my resources are already low and now I can’t do content cause they are locked for 20 hours RELEASE MY CHAMPS
    FIX THE GAME !
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    If you click on your battlegroup chat you can access the map that way. I just thrashed Mole Man for the hell of it. If you haven't already joined AQ this method won't work.
  • UrmylilbitzUrmylilbitz Posts: 22
    Over 1hr after Kabam response and the issue still persists. I need my 5*5 SS for my war path since there's no AQ today
    Coming up on 2 hrs since my champs should've been released. Restarting isn't working. What's going on with this?