**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The ISO-Sphere

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Will we ever get the ISO-Sphere? I dunno it seems pretty cool. After all didn’t the collector promise to give me it after I kicked Kang’s and Thanos’ butts?

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Will we ever get the ISO-Sphere? I dunno it seems pretty cool. After all didn’t the collector promise to give me it after I kicked Kang’s and Thanos’ butts?

I thought Maestro took it after that? And then it ended up in Ægon's belt, right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I thought Maestro took it after that? And then it ended up in Ægon's belt, right?
    yeah, I think.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I need to start reading the story I don’t know why I have a habit of just clicking skip...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

No. Maestro had one but the grandmaster took it from the collector after he took it from maestro. Es Ægons belt has the iso-sphere in his belt, but that was one of how ever many there are. The iso sphere currently resides with corina after the grandmasters defeat.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ægon has a older less powerful iso sphere.
    I mean logically we should have gotten it a little bit before the start of act 5. We had practically beat everyone at that point. We had no opponent.
    edited July 2020
    It was also able to power the Collector for one hell of a boss fight. It also grants influence over the contest. It’s basically a remote to a TV.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    And thanos is still out there so he could take it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Pretty sure he’s dunzo

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm in, let us use it to level a 6* champ from a non-leveled R3 all the way up, please 😂. I need iso so bad...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Pretty sure he’s dunzo

Chad Falcon is pulling the A pose off really well
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

MaxGaming said:

Pretty sure he’s dunzo

Chad Falcon is pulling the A pose off really well
    Bucky and CAIW also A posing really nicely