**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leaders, how do you keep track of alliance participation?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Just a random question that I felt like asking.
My alliance uses a chart like this:
Please leave a comment if you vote. Thanks!

Leaders, how do you keep track of alliance participation? 82 votes

I use a spreadshhet
8%
Archdemon_Buck9studioDeadpool87PrcekKk25Capn_DanteTripleUAburaees 7 votes
I use multiple spreadsheets for AQ,AQ, Alliance Events....
3%
PaulomotaMasterpuffPapdichaat 3 votes
I don't really care
63%
SnakeEyes69xNigVuskaTheVyrusphillgreencrogscAncAmOTitan_ChronossaorpsnameplasBuckylives2_0VuDahLibralonixMityAntYoMovesAnonymous346Sw0rdMasterMenkentXXGhost_RiderXXPanchulon21 52 votes
Other(leave a comment)
24%
Mr_PlatypusPiviotKDoggg2017KaspYThungryhungrybbqWarBros23LilMaddogHTGluteusMaximusZaosaflerRabangaDr_Z01dbergUsername19273WedgemonsterRU11011Tyler1620CaptainGameAayush19MathgeekqartweliAgent_22 20 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

It is mandatory

but do you keep track of individual players participation?
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    If you run 3 bgs and it's mandatory you can see pretty quick who didn't participate. It's always good to keep track of real life issues that cause people to be out and we post in a special leader chat on line to keep track of that.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I use a spreadshhet
    I’d love it if Kabam added more stats to the alliance pages.
    Relative impact would be a good measure, multiplying average contribution by attendance, weighting AW:AQ according to the alliance’s priorities/focus, and seeing what the distribution of impact looks like across the alliance - really exposes weaknesses and strengths.
    Would also be nice to see who’s getting the attack bonuses and who’s defending them effectively (better than the current skirmish table).
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    I delegate as leaders do😊
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Other(leave a comment)
    Seems like your tracking everything except AW deaths which is probably the main metric you want to track.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Other(leave a comment)
    We generally don’t sweat it unless we find someone is repeatedly being a problem. We just jot down who didn’t participate this time. But things we watch for are Joining AQ and then not moving. Never joining AQ or AW. Not getting points in Alliance Help.

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I don't really care
    Nah. We know who steps.up and fights minis in aq and who doesnt. For 3day events... I don't care. We hit all the milestones anyway. I think this is more of an issue in mid-tier (well, less mid than us) where it takes more concentration to clear those events and keep SA score up.

Edit: we did track donations. I don't miss that **** at all.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I don't really care
    Just play and have fun.
    All BG's has their officers that will watch every bg's members movement, and coordinating in WA bg group (in our alliance).
    And.. no tracking or whatever.... and dont give stress too much to my alliance member.
    They just play and responsible with their path.
    Period.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Other(leave a comment)
    If they move and don’t sit at ent idc

I kick ppl who sit at ent more then once
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I use multiple spreadsheets for AQ,AQ, Alliance Events....
    I used to have separate sheets for aw placement, diversity, paths, and participation, same for aq, but now I don’t lead.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Why do all of this
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    I use a spreadshhet
    I use a spreadsheet to track overall participation in AQ and AW. This helps me assign the BGs to even out the participation, and see continuous slackers.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    I don't really care
    Seems a bit excessive
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    I don't really care
    I don’t micromanage. Lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't really care
    It is a game. Don't take it that seriously. If someone is leeching, you just notice.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I use a spreadshhet
    I was keeping track with a spreadsheet but since matchmaking this season is screwed up I stopped.
  • gdad12264gdad12264 Posts: 5
    I don't really care
    I became leader by default of a non-active alliance. I don't really care about participation. I got my son to play and now we chill and do map 2 five times for some glory. About 3.5 million.