**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So that was a waste of a abyss 1st run...

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
After grinding my first abyss run... I opened a 6* joefixit.... and 6* magneto.... sigh... anyway got a tech t5cc and can take sentinel to r3... is he worth it? Only other techs I have for 6*s are rocket and civil warrior haha but sentenial is awakened at r2 .. thoughts?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I kinda got ripped off a bit, but one 6* later and it was all worth it. I’d wait and see what Kabam gives you. Don’t rush that Catalyst!
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Magneto is gonna be buffed pretty soon. Kabam said it themselves. You might be asking, "What about Joe?" He's so utterly useless, he's gauranteed to get a buff pretty soon.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    There’s some 6/3 Sentinel video out there, since he’s awakened I’d be very tempted. I got a tech also and decided to do with warlock only for the future. Sentinel scales up far better imo.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Way better than what i obtained from my 1st abyss run. Come on magneto is getting an overhaul which has to be good from what similar reworks have been done in the past.

I got 5th dupe on yj and 1st dupe on Nightcrawler.

Got science t5cc. Not a single worthy science for even r2. Forget r3.

Got cosmic gem. Don't know when i can use it. Certainly not using on my kg, black bolt, phoenix, Angela, carnage.

I wanted both the items in any of mutant, skill or mystic. So was a 50% chance to have a desired class in both items. But yeah RNG gave me a nice ZERO. ;)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    The good news is that your current roster can do the Abyss, so not much to worry about with your pulls.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    So let me get this straight, you did a run of the abyss solely for the 20k 6* shards? That would be a legitimate reason to complain and call it a waste - didn't even mention your 6* awakening gem. Priorities mate.
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Mags is supposed to get a serious buff

Lots of people (including myself) went for mags in a nexus from the 4th
    I chose mag over HB and Namor

I’m fingers crossed he will be op
    If he’s anything near colossus or Hb rework he will be amazing
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    The worse champs you get, the quicker buff schedule they will be put into..
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    KingKiah said:

Mags is supposed to get a serious buff

Lots of people (including myself) went for mags in a nexus from the 4th
    I chose mag over HB and Namor

I’m fingers crossed he will be op
    If he’s anything near colossus or Hb rework he will be amazing

Exciting. Hope the best for you. HB buff wasnt as good considered by me, as he whiffs with his heavies.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior is decent he just cant pack a punch
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mags is getting buffed, sentinel isn’t a terrible pick but if it were me I’d save for ghost warlock or guilly. It’s not a waste, even if you don’t have immediate uses you will at some point, when I did abyss completion I got mutant t5 and my best option was a cable, now I have a duped rank 3 namor
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    got shafted from my completion run as well

Pain.