**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Nope, nothing. Ridiculous. Thanks for the grand waste of time.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Still locked
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Negatory. Still in aq, champs display locked in aq

• Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Note : it's a normal discussion guys. No complain etc..

So Kabam what about Alliances that are giving priority to AQ this month and ignoring AW, when both running at the same time, many summoners might have avoided putting their good Champions on AW Defence thinking they might use those champ in AQ. Also many might hv put their top champ in AQ ignoring AW attack too.

So now neither they are able to use their top champ in AW war defence or AW attack as their top champ is locked in AQ

Whats your take friends..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

The champs will be unlocked. War is already going on. What is the actual point to this thread other than cluttering the forums up?
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    The quest is still active you can get in from the chat menu.But yea it will be good if they kill it properly
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

DJMNH said:

Note : it's a normal discussion guys. No complain etc..

So Kabam what about Alliances that are giving priority to AQ this month and ignoring AW, when both running at the same time, many summoners might have avoided putting their good Champions on AW Defence thinking they might use those champ in AQ. Also many might hv put their top champ in AQ ignoring AW attack too.

So now neither they are able to use their top champ in AW war defence or AW attack as their top champ is locked in AQ

Whats your take friends..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

The champs will be unlocked. War is already going on. What is the actual point to this thread other than cluttering the forums up?
    You seem to have a lot of issue with everyone's post.. dont be a frustrated one
  • Yeah, just checked, Champs still locked, timer for AQ day is still active. I personally don't particularly need the 3 that are locked up currently, however I do acknowledge the frustration of the players that could've put them to use elsewhere. Wild day for AQ to say the least, lol.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    Same, still locked, restarted game several times.
    I imagine they will be locked up until the time when the AQ is totally stopped (because we can still get into the running AQ via the BG CHAT panel).
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Same as above.
  • 95Huskers95Huskers Posts: 5
    Our champs are locked in this BS ghost AQ also! Are they going to be released if we don't drop Dr. Doom b4 New AQ starts? Also MORE COMPENSATION
  • TO_GOTO_GO Posts: 8
    I am still in AQ.
    When can my champions escape from AQ?
    I am very worried if I can join AQ tomorrow at normal time.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Mine are still stuck too
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    Still locked here
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    @Kabam Miike champs are still locked, so we just spent resources in AQ (and it won't count) and now we can't even use our champs for other quests as they are stucked in something that doesn't exist.
    My question is: are you also going to compensate the potions used in this (useless) single AQ day and the fact that champs are stucked, taking away the possibility to clear other content?
    thank you in advance for the response.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Still locked...
  • hellrazurrrhellrazurrr Posts: 154
    Still stuck in AQ and there are still two timers.

The delayed two hours late timer in the screen and the new reset timer two hours earlier outside of aq. Trying to figure out what the big problem is. Never had this happen in my many years of AQ 🤷🏾‍♂️
    edited July 2020
    Champs should be available to team and solo modes at the same time in general. That would be a huge quality of life improvement.
    That's so annoying... When the first glitch popped up, then the second, we were already giving a lot of feedback that AQ better be delayed by a day - apart from one or two individuals for whom everything kbm does is always perfect lol

Kbm decided to hold 2 hrs. Launched it with normal 45m timers (instead of 30 as per many requests as another solution). And now, yes. Top champs locked.

Yes, bugs can happen. But how most of the player base can see a mile off ahead what kbm can't? Moments like this we question again if whoever makes the game acrually plays the game. Not like us, it seems Lol

For AQ and AW focused allis, our best - hard earned - champs get locked almost the entire week (something else that should be changed that would make ppl enjoy the game a lot more). Ppl leaving allis to work on solo content would happen a lot less if we could use our champs in team modes and solo modes.

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Still "working" on it? What a joke
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    how can my champs be locked for AQ if AQ Map 1 doesn't lock champs? not that i need them, but it's strange lol
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Champs STILL locked in the AQ 12 hours after it started and was shut down. Why is it so hard to release our champs? You can alter our PI, our masteries and other things without us knowing but yet you can’t (or won’t) release our champs?? But you will offer worthless 4* rank up/ awakening bundles for $30! This is pathetic!
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Champions are still stuck in AQ after going to sleep for 8 hours. Need them for other content
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79

• KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Champs still locked at 09:43 GMT
  • Hoker_MxHoker_Mx Posts: 5
    Just an FYI our champs are also unaccessible preventing us from doing content efficiently not everyone has 60 max 5 stars
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Champions should be starting to be released now. Give it a little while, but if yours are freed up, please let me know!

Map 2 and my Champs are even locked. This is a first.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

how can my champs be locked for AQ if AQ Map 1 doesn't lock champs? not that i need them, but it's strange lol

Everyone take minimal paths to get to Doom and take him down. They'll be released. Annoying. Just plowed up the center and took him down to get my Champs back.