**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally a non garbage 5* pull!

2»

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not sure I’d r5 him as it stands. R4 sure.

Doesn’t feel like an act 6 champ to me, act 5, variant, yes and I did a bit of v3 exploration with my r1 6* but same rank darkhawk, IMIW, r3 5* doc oc, r4 starlord all were more useful.

His block proficiency is a bit rubbish for later act 6 and he feels like a one trick pony but having said that I’m still getting used to him.

He destroyed the AON Canadian paths.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

At least rank 4. What other five stars do you have?

Ratio
    6 👍: 4 👎
    Who is the 6th I see Hype Doom Carnage HulkBuster and morningstar
    I included physlocke since she’s got a decent power control
    plus psylocke is fun
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks

Good luck on that 6* crystal
    Got colossus, been debating taking my 5* up but will probably hold off for a little bit see if I can dupe this 6*, and get an omega red lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Qfury said:

I've gotten trash after trash recently. Will have another 6* on Wednesday and I'm really not looking forward to I have 14 2 of which are duped and still no one I'm eager to take to r2, and my 5*s I've gotten nothing recently I'm eager to rank up and I've got whole lot of resources in overflow. Sucks

Good luck on that 6* crystal
    Got colossus, been debating taking my 5* up but will probably hold off for a little bit see if I can dupe this 6*, and get an omega red lol
    Awesome that’s an amazing pulls congrats!