**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone even do daily quests anymore?

2»

Comments

• Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    i think they need to add new difficulty there too just like new Canadian and upcoming Cav. with reasonable rewards for cav players
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t think I’ve done one in about a year... still have the solo objective to run through the T4b and T4cc quests lol
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I complaint so many times but people disagree with me back then...i dont know why...i think it's fun when someone else has problem...but when it comes to us then it's a huge issue....here what kabam fourm people thinks...i have seen many people who commited negetive back there when I talked about it I recognise them and now they are here shearing some positive vibes...seems fun and resist to me...isint @Notsavage19 it's really fun to see you here on the same issues with positive response...that's karma..anyway bro @Sceptilemaniac you have some point I don't disagree with you I am on your support carry on bro..
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192

It's RNG dude. Ran during science day and didn't get to form a single t3cc. And runned during cosmic and tech and got fully formed t3cc In each boxes

“It’s RNG dude” yea and the rng is garbage
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    why don't they do a daily quest for T5BC and T5CC?

and why we can't sell T4CC for T5CC fragment?
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited July 2020
    I do the daily class challenge everyday after i've completed heroic and master event quest.
    I only have 8 5* champs and they mostly suck. I'm still ranking up my 4*. Not even uncollected yet.
    I did put a post asking kabam to revise the energy requirement for the daily class.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I complaint so many times but people disagree with me back then...i dont know why...i think it's fun when someone else has problem...but when it comes to us then it's a huge issue....here what kabam fourm people thinks...i have seen many people who commited negetive back there when I talked about it I recognise them and now they are here shearing some positive vibes...seems fun and resist to me...isint @Notsavage19 it's really fun to see you here on the same issues with positive response...that's karma..anyway bro @Sceptilemaniac you have some point I don't disagree with you I am on your support carry on bro..

"i have seen many people who commited negetive back there when I talked about it I recognise them and now they are here shearing some positive vibes...seems fun and resist to me...isint @Notsavage19 it's really fun to see you here on the same issues with positive response"

I disagree when the content of the posts are, to be blunt, stupid. Not just because I like to be negative.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Mercury79 said:

"i have seen many people who commited negetive back there when I talked about it I recognise them and now they are here shearing some positive vibes...seems fun and resist to me...isint @Notsavage19 it's really fun to see you here on the same issues with positive response"

I disagree when the content of the posts are, to be blunt, stupid. Not just because I like to be negative.
    I said the same thing and same issue..
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Nope. Sometimes I forget they're even there
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

It's RNG dude. Ran during science day and didn't get to form a single t3cc. And runned during cosmic and tech and got fully formed t3cc In each boxes

There was a time when running both lines for 100% gave you at least one catalyst from the chest.

I don’t bother with it any more unless I need a few more to form one i want to use right away.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I auto-play the basic t2 & t3 while I’m at work and on the phone or such. Easy way to get catalysts, which can be used to rank up 3 and 4* champs for level-up event
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I was doing them daily for the Modok solo event. I could get the challenge complete with 58 energy
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    If they made Sunday Alpha Cats instead of a mix of all Class Cats I'd be more inclined to do them, the pay off is so Tiny though it's not worth even thinking about
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    They really need a higher difficulty with better rewards for sure. Not sure what the reasoning is as to why they haven't but there is something behind this as to why they don't want you to grind this for worthwhile rewards. I guess to slow down your progression.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I ran it last week for the first time in a year when I was low on t3b. At least it gives full cats compared to the low odds of a fully formed class cat.