**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champ to defeat havok in canadian difficulty

Guys please tell me who can defeat havok easily in canadian difficulty, that plasma detonate is causing problem . Since, he also power gain and only use sp 3 so, i need a champ who can powerlock and has armor to beat him.

Comments

• AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Warlock, or Havok
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Grumpy said:

Use colossus no plasma detonation

What about power gain??
    Haji_Saab said:

What are your options? Post roster.

I used a G2099 4* on second account.

What u gonna do about power gain?
    Aburaees said:

Warlock, or Havok

Power gain ?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    warlock can power drain with his SP1 (if havok is infected) and when blocking non-contact hits (havok's mediums), so you can control the fight: i would suggest a parry/heavy and "punish opponent's heavy with your own heavy" fighting style, to maximize the damage/power given rate. max Deep Wounds helps too, but it isn't absolutely necessary ^_^
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

Warlock, or Havok

Power gain ?
    Sorry, you’re right. Warlock has a power burn utility, but you have to take some hits on your block/parry to utilise it. Ignore my suggestion of Havok.

Thinking back I probably used Quake for that fight.

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

G2099 has a power drain on sp1. But I can post many counters to it but if you don't have them, it is pointless unless you post your roster and let us see what do you have.
    Sorry yes

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

G2099 has a power drain on sp1. But I can post many counters to it but if you don't have them, it is pointless unless you post your roster and let us see what do you have.
    Sorry yes

This is my roster
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    take the x23 path (she's easy), save the Cable path for the other side. Take venom and sentinel. Both will die, but you'll get a lot done...

Hope venom gets an armour up buff and get sentinels analysis up by only hitting his block. Don't hit him normally until at 100 charges. If he's still alive, finish work domino.

Don't be afraid to use your maple syrup and poutine!

It's free to restart and Howard and x23 aren't too tough.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Iceman can probably handle it...
    Haji_Saab said:

Iceman can do it ... his ice armor prevents plasma detonation damage ...

Havok will get to his sp3 which will break the armor but you should be on your sp3 by then. Use it to reform the armor. Rinse and repeat.

Personally, I would just go all guns blazing with Domino. Use a revive and bring him down. Much quicker.

Yes i did that, i die but i hesitsted to use revives

Haji_Saab said:

Iceman can do it ... his ice armor prevents plasma detonation damage ...

Havok will get to his sp3 which will break the armor but you should be on your sp3 by then. Use it to reform the armor. Rinse and repeat.

Personally, I would just go all guns blazing with Domino. Use a revive and bring him down. Much quicker.

Yes i did that, i die but i hesitsted to use revives

Lets see ill do that after week 4 quest is opened at the end I'll complete all those path which i skipped
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I did with Cyclops, no damage from detonation or Specials. Your Iceman can handle it, with enough time can hit hard with breakthrough
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Guardian