**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the Best Cosmic In The Game?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Arham1 said:

Deli said:

Arham1 said:

Deli said:

CMM is prolly my favorite, but for me there is no denying that Hyperion is #1.
    Corvus in act 6.3 and 6.4 is a disappointment.
    As much as I love CMM she really does need nick fury. And if you are running act 6 that means you need a 5* or 6* fury.
    Hyperion can put out damage with the best of them. His power gain is arguably the best in the game allowing for many game styles allowing for success in many scenarios. And experienced hyperion players will tell you that his regen is awesome, providing over 30% health regeneration.
    Hyperion has no limits and is effective in pretty much all game modes of this game. The same cannot be said for the other two. That's why I choose hyperion.
    P.s. For the all corvus lovers who say "use a cosmic power boost and spam sp2"... I would ask you to slap a cosmic power boost on hyperion and spam his special special 2. You will be amazed.

With Hyperion Sp2, the damage isn't as good as Corvus.
    Only of you have corvus ramped up with 3 or 4 charges then maybe. Also, by the time you throw 1 special 2 hyperion has prolly thrown 3 or 4.
    1 special 2 with corvus is better than 3 with Hyperion.
    my hyperion sp2 does 80k-150k when i use cosmic boost with hyperion damn its ridiculous, the power boost 0plus his power gain im always close to an sp3. and when his sp2 stuns its amazing
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Without suicides, Hyperion mogs Corvus
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Hyperion
    I have Hype, CG and CMM and I think Hype n CG are equally good. CMM works particularly well with NF synergy.

Btw, any comment on Nova? I don’t have him thus want to seek some thoughts on him. Thanks.
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Silver Surfer
    I say Silver Surfer, although I have Hyperion 5* because I just don't have Silver Surfer in any rarities
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Corvus is garbage, go ahead an disagree. He's a wet noodle without any persistent charges. He can't excel against opponents with large health pools. You're playing a game of hide and seek when you run out of charges.

Captain Sparkles is arguably the best cosmic champion. An she does not need Nick to be great, that synergy literslly extends the time before each charge expires. An once she enters binary ignition, she's indestructible, and takes no damage from debuffs (bleed, poison, etc). She hit like a freaking demolition wrecking ball!!!

Hyperion is just behind her, but definitely above Corvus. He's forever a great champion, who has stood the test of time.
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Groot is the only correct answer.
  • Hyperion has the strength of agility and speed much like many of the SpiderMan variants yet suffers from negative Physical Resistance until at least one Cosmic Charge is active. While all Cosmic Champions have varying advantages and especially towards any Tech-Class Champions, I feel as though he does not have the Armor Rating or Maximum Health to be as effective as others within the same Class?

Cull Obsidian is one of the newer Champions that I have not yet had a chance to really play with yet seems like a top choice assuming that all Buffs are not affected by Nullify or Purify. Interesting due to the lack of XL-Defenders within Cosmic Class despite having incredible Attack options through Missions and Challenges.

Venom The Duck or VenomPool both have potential based on Champion Power Index Rating with cool Abilities and Passives. Not sure if they are featured past 4 to 5-Stars yet?

I'd opt for Ms Marvel based solely on the fact she can partially absorb Energy Damage which pertains to over ten different Champions of varying Class amongst Poison Immunity allowing her to become Suicide-Friendly with Mastery. Special Attack One is always True Strike ignoring all Armor Rating. Perhaps Kabam and Marvel could revise her Synergy Bonuses to allow for more friendly possibilities instead of the same Champion with different variants? Nick Fury grants additional Fury duration that might be worthwhile but I believe many other Skill-Class Champions could better suit any well-rounded Team.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Stellan said:

This debate seem to center around Corvus, CMM and Hyperion. Regarding these three, Corvus is the only one with a definite limit which is his glaive charges. I'd say that Corvus takes the price when the content fits that limit, but beyond that limit CMM and Hyperion has to be regarded as more convenient due to lack of such limit.

I believe CMM has something really unique which is massive damage while indestructible which also makes her more suicide friendly than Hyperion due to both the indestructible and the binary shrug off. That means that CMM's damage potential is higher or at least more convenient than Hyperion's since she more fittingly can make use of the massive damage boost from suicides.

On the other hand, CMM really needs Fury to access her full potential. While Fury too is great, that synergy is another requirement which also is a kind of limit. As opposed to Hyperion who needs nothing more than his awakened ability.

Conclusion:
    For limited content where Corvus can kill within his glaive range he is unmatched due to his massive and easily accessed damage combined with superb utility. However, the title as the best cosmic champion simply cannot involve such a limit when other contenders expand further.
    Hyperion shall be ennobled as the most agreeable and handy of the three as from the moment he is awakened he is at his finest with superb damage, great utility and no great limits in sight.

But the title as the best cosmic champion has to apply to CMM. She is unique due to her indestructible. She is suicide friendly and when that applies plus her Fury synergy she reaches potential that goes beyond both Corvus and Hyperion.

Wow, a smart guy on the forums. This is rare. Very nice (and accurate analysis).
    About Hyperion: used him during
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Hyperion, medusa and captain marvel are my fav and are the best in the game
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Hyperion and corvus are by far the best champuons on their own, without any synergies, both hace damage and utility, cmm ideally wants a synerfgy with nf for maxumum output.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Crys23 said:

Stellan said:

This debate seem to center around Corvus, CMM and Hyperion. Regarding these three, Corvus is the only one with a definite limit which is his glaive charges. I'd say that Corvus takes the price when the content fits that limit, but beyond that limit CMM and Hyperion has to be regarded as more convenient due to lack of such limit.

I believe CMM has something really unique which is massive damage while indestructible which also makes her more suicide friendly than Hyperion due to both the indestructible and the binary shrug off. That means that CMM's damage potential is higher or at least more convenient than Hyperion's since she more fittingly can make use of the massive damage boost from suicides.

On the other hand, CMM really needs Fury to access her full potential. While Fury too is great, that synergy is another requirement which also is a kind of limit. As opposed to Hyperion who needs nothing more than his awakened ability.

Conclusion:
    For limited content where Corvus can kill within his glaive range he is unmatched due to his massive and easily accessed damage combined with superb utility. However, the title as the best cosmic champion simply cannot involve such a limit when other contenders expand further.
    Hyperion shall be ennobled as the most agreeable and handy of the three as from the moment he is awakened he is at his finest with superb damage, great utility and no great limits in sight.

But the title as the best cosmic champion has to apply to CMM. She is unique due to her indestructible. She is suicide friendly and when that applies plus her Fury synergy she reaches potential that goes beyond both Corvus and Hyperion.

Wow, a smart guy on the forums. This is rare. Very nice (and accurate analysis).
    it’s a three month old thread my guy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

Crys23 said:

Stellan said:

Conclusion:

Would you prefer he created another post on the exact same topic?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

Crys23 said:

Stellan said:

Conclusion:

Would you prefer he created another post on the exact same topic?
    my problem is the comment used to revive the thread. It’s not even complete. And it’s just agreeing with someone else and not providing anything new to the discussion.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    If you run Suicides Corvus is the best cosmic in the game, if you run Suicides and you have nick fury synergy then CMM can compete him, the only problem is she relies on Nick fury synergy.

Without Suicides no doubt Hyperion is the best cosmic in the game.

Those who are saying Corvus are correct because they are saying from their mastery point of view.

Those who are saying Hyperion are also correct because they are talking from their mastery point of view.

And those who are saying CMM, she is good but keep one thing in mind blade falls down for a reason because he replied on synergies. Again I am saying CMM I sbeast with Suicides and Nick fury synergy, she has two basic requirements to compete Corvus and Hyperion.

But who ever a person rank up they won't regret, in the end all three of them are game changers.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Lol, I'm probably gonna get really negative feedback for this, but here goes...

If we're talking about a cosmic with a super simple and carefree playstyle, who can easily access damage, and basically keep it eternally...I'd go Angela. Bro, as long as you can gain buffs, and throw your special one...you're golden! People would say that with corvus, it's a game of kill this particular set of opponents and get this benefit, or have suicides, or run out of charges and dance around for a bit...for CMM, you'd say build up your binary, or leave ignition and you're in trouble, have NF synergy, be awakened, probably have suicides, etc...for hype, you'd say throw heavies, be awakened, pray for good RNG, etc....
    But for Angela... awakened or not, unimportant... suicides or not, not a problem... synergies? She's got some of the best in the game, but she doesn't need them!
    I agree that lack of utility and immunities is what brings her fairly low in the cosmic class...but her damage is nothing to laugh at! Her basic comboes are absolutely amazing! If not for the lack of damage on her specials, and lack of armor break and whatnot, she'd rival the other cosmic "gods". If you have a good eye, you'd notice she hits comparatively hard with hype, CMM and corvus on basic comboes (yes I said it, fight me!)
    She's got nice Regen and works really well for suicides (test it), she's got great sustainability with those armors and her good block prof. She slays incursions, man! Compared to other cosmics, she probably accesses her level of damage the easiest, not needing a fight to fight basis to ramp up, or a super specific set of conditions and/or playstyle, or to depend on RNG...just throw your special 1 and you're good to go! No need to parry or block either.
    And besides, her high crit rate makes sure you can refresh those super long buffs without stress, and she can increase that crit rate on her heavies and with her special 2 (technically speaking).
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Hyperion

If we're talking about a cosmic with a super simple and carefree playstyle, who can easily access damage, and basically keep it eternally...I'd go Angela. Bro, as long as you can gain buffs, and throw your special one...you're golden! People would say that with corvus, it's a game of kill this particular set of opponents and get this benefit, or have suicides, or run out of charges and dance around for a bit...for CMM, you'd say build up your binary, or leave ignition and you're in trouble, have NF synergy, be awakened, probably have suicides, etc...for hype, you'd say throw heavies, be awakened, pray for good RNG, etc....
    But for Angela... awakened or not, unimportant... suicides or not, not a problem... synergies? She's got some of the best in the game, but she doesn't need them!
    I agree that lack of utility and immunities is what brings her fairly low in the cosmic class...but her damage is nothing to laugh at! Her basic comboes are absolutely amazing! If not for the lack of damage on her specials, and lack of armor break and whatnot, she'd rival the other cosmic "gods". If you have a good eye, you'd notice she hits comparatively hard with hype, CMM and corvus on basic comboes (yes I said it, fight me!)
    She's got nice Regen and works really well for suicides (test it), she's got great sustainability with those armors and her good block prof. She slays incursions, man! Compared to other cosmics, she probably accesses her level of damage the easiest, not needing a fight to fight basis to ramp up, or a super specific set of conditions and/or playstyle, or to depend on RNG...just throw your special 1 and you're good to go! No need to parry or block either.
    And besides, her high crit rate makes sure you can refresh those super long buffs without stress, and she can increase that crit rate on her heavies and with her special 2 (technically speaking).

If her specials hit harder she would be top 3 in cosmic class and if her sword wasn’t so dull
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Captain Marvel movie all the way
    you don't need nick fury synergy to maintain binary
    Hyperion
    Why did my comment have to be approved
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive

How does she work really well with suicides when u rely on using her sp1?
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Corvus Glaive
    Terra said:

CMM > Corvus.

corvus < hyperion < CMM
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Hyperion
    I have to vote hyperion as hes the best from my roster, although I'm very aware both corvus and cmm are better champs, hopefully I'll get them one day!