**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ glitch

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
First of all i thank kabam for trying to find out ways to reset and try to correct the glitches that occur in the battlerealm at their earliest. Bugs and glitches are bound to happen but it's their willingness to act upon it at the earliest is what should be appreciated.

Anyways. So as everyone knows AQ got resetted. Now it looks like AQ day 2 will start as AQ day 1. Now everything happened too fast on day 1. In about 3 to 4 hours AQ day 1 got scrapped like twice? About 15 to 17 guys could join. Rest couldn't because of sleep, work, busy whatever reasons. Those who joined got some small rewards as well in the form of 550 glory, few map 5 and map 4 crystals and AQ brawl event rewards. Those who were yet to join didn't get those rewards and can't get anything from the alliance brawl event that runs for 22 hours on day 1 of AQ.

So my point is, are we going to run alliance brawl event again on day 2? Which should be the new day 1? That event gives out boosts which are very helpful. Few who joined in early hours got them, rest didn't.

So my request to kabam to look into this matter and please restart the event for day 2 AQ. Thankyou.

Comments

• Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I agree they should reset the alliance brawl event. They will also need to reset the alliance quest event because as it stands now, it would only count 4 days of the series once day 1 starts tomorrow.

Also, have they answered if there will still be 3 days between this upcoming series and the next or will they keep the start date of that series the same and only have 2 days in between?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

I agree they should reset the alliance brawl event. They will also need to reset the alliance quest event because as it stands now, it would only count 4 days of the series once day 1 starts tomorrow.

Also, have they answered if there will still be 3 days between this upcoming series and the next or will they keep the start date of that series the same and only have 2 days in between?

If you actually payed any attention to what was said at all, you'd know they reset the ENTIRE cycle. Day 1 of the 5 day cycle starts tomorrow. I mean it's in a BIG RED box at the top of the forums and you still can't relay the correct information.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Not sure what was the disagreement with in my initial post. I didn't ask for any compensation. I just said that to restart the alliance brawl event of 22 hours again on day 2 which would be day 1 of the rectified AQ series. Which is fair i believe.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Personally, the bigger issue with all this is whether my aq attack team, from the 2nd failed attempt last night and which is still locked in aq for 10hrs, will be available when aq restarts in 8 hrs and 45 mins.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    My BEST champions are still locked in AQ... and I run MAP2...
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Personally, the bigger issue with all this is whether my aq attack team, from the 2nd failed attempt last night and which is still locked in aq for 10hrs, will be available when aq restarts in 8 hrs and 45 mins.

What I hope for, as a worse case scenario, the new aq will force close the old one and our Champs will be free.. That would mean that our Champs will be logged for 6 days instead of 5 but that's a topic for a different discussion
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Or we have to wait 2 hours to enter the Fixed AQ...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Any word on the locked champs? That’s all I care about right now really. With that being said it’s not about the locked champs, will we even be able to enter AQ? Since technically we already have champs still in AQ, this could even cause issues today.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

Any word on the locked champs? That’s all I care about right now really. With that being said it’s not about the locked champs, will we even be able to enter AQ? Since technically we already have champs still in AQ, this could even cause issues today.

I agree, if they don't address this soon by stopping AQ and releasing champs, they're setting us all up for disaster when the new AQ set begins!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

So my point is, are we going to run alliance brawl event again on day 2?

If you actually payed any attention to what was said at all, you'd know they reset the ENTIRE cycle. Day 1 of the 5 day cycle starts tomorrow. I mean it's in a BIG RED box at the top of the forums and you still can't relay the correct information.
    Man you were just so desperate to jump in and show everyone how smart you are. I'd like to say read it again, and read it properly this time, but you obviously didn't even read the OP the first time.
    @Snizzbar I wasn't responding to to the OP. If YOU could read, you'd see I quoted someone else who ISNT OP and who said AQ is running 4 days. Thanks for playing though. See ya on the next one.
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    It’s now the next day and 3 of my top 5 champs are still locked in the AQ that was stopped. I appreciate the little AQ rewards given, but I would have rather my champs unlocked. I understand things happen and am not sure the solution, but this is still frustrating.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Yep, heroes still locked in AQ
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

So my point is, are we going to run alliance brawl event again on day 2?

Man you were just so desperate to jump in and show everyone how smart you are. I'd like to say read it again, and read it properly this time, but you obviously didn't even read the OP the first time.
    Except he can't spell, so it kind of negates that.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    So frustrating. I’m BU in my AW and the champs I need to do the final job is locked in an AQ that doesn’t even run...
  • Dazam88Dazam88 Posts: 3
    The fact that AQ was bugged and Kabam is trying to fix it is a good thing...The fact that 3 of my best champs are stuck in a non existent AQ is not...Kabam???
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    i dont care if AQ start tomorrow today or never but FFS unlock my three champions!! My best 3 chamoions are locked in AQ and I cant use them for quests!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Let's hope they give out fair compensation to all
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    So if the timer on the ghost AQ Is correct, we still have 5+ hours of our best champs being locked.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Y’all know that you can still fight in the ghost AQ if you join through the BG chat, right?
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

Y’all know that you can still fight in the ghost AQ if you join through the BG chat, right?

No you can’t. BG chat for AQ is disabled