**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or is there a reason for this? Chitinous thorns in AW

I'm not saying this is definitely a bug, but I can't figure out why it happened, so if there is a reason for this I'm happy to hear it.

So, AW Tier 2, path 3 node 32. Nodes are Boost Buff, Enhanced Armour Up, Chitinous Thorns. I have Corvus against Colossus. The problem is that when I was hitting Colossus I was taking the bleeds (which is fine), but on each hit I was also taking a chunk of regular damage. I cannot figure out why that was. The bleeds themselves weren't damaging me (as they shouldn't), but I was taking damage as if it was an actual thorns node and not chitinous thorns. Can anyone explain why that was?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

I'm not saying this is definitely a bug, but I can't figure out why it happened, so if there is a reason for this I'm happy to hear it.

So, AW Tier 2, path 3 node 32. Nodes are Boost Buff, Enhanced Armour Up, Chitinous Thorns. I have Corvus against Colossus. The problem is that when I was hitting Colossus I was taking the bleeds (which is fine), but on each hit I was also taking a chunk of regular damage. I cannot figure out why that was. The bleeds themselves weren't damaging me (as they shouldn't), but I was taking damage as if it was an actual thorns node and not chitinous thorns. Can anyone explain why that was?

Definitely deep wounds.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Interesting. I think the damage would have been more than 400, but honestly I wasn't paying enough attention to know for sure. It sounds either way like a good enough explanation to me. Thanks guys.