**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

red guardian finds more and more use everytime i use him!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
Red guardian solo 6.2.1 Life cycle Dormamu and symbiote supreme boss - marvel contest of champions. https://youtu.be/gf6nPkZraJw

counters life cycle nodes like a boss!

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Amazing
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    That is awesome.

Kinda makes me wanna r5 mine.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Red Guardian and Ant-Man are both excellent options for this fight.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

not sure about antman how?
    Kalantak said:

not sure about antman how?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ilz_t0_00

watch this
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Red guardian solo 6.2.1 Life cycle Dormamu and symbiote supreme boss - marvel contest of champions. https://youtu.be/gf6nPkZraJw

counters life cycle nodes like a boss!

Awesome video. The soundtrack is distracting though
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    ahh i need to do something about sounds then 😂. working on sasquatch video, thts taking time, ill surely get some interesting music for that one atleast
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Human torch destroys those fights, was doing exploration of 6.2.1 just yesterday
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

ahh i need to do something about sounds then 😂. working on sasquatch video, thts taking time, ill surely get some interesting music for that one atleast

Check out NCS music on YouTube. They're free and you can find soundtrack for just about any type of content
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Also RG should be good for 6.2.3. Not as good as killmonger with void synergy, but some paths there require bringing 3 5* champs of cosmic/mutant/tech class, and km and void are not the best champs for omega boss
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I used luke cage for them fights at r4. I slipped up on dorm and came out the fight with 4% health. Went in a soloed SS at 4% health. Luke cage is a god
    Aleor said:

Human torch destroys those fights, was doing exploration of 6.2.1 just yesterday
    Cool. I’m not in Act 6, nor do I have a Human Torch to do anything with.