**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here is the Big Question that I haven’t seen asked in months

@Kabam Miike, @Kabam Zibiit, @Kabam Vydious, @Kabam Porthos, or @Kabam Lyra, when will the Realm be released?
I have deduced that it will probably be either November or December (more likely December) from the following:
1. August won’t be the month due to another Herald being introduced tells me it is further set up for Galactus and the Realm.
2. September couldn’t be the month because it is the revamp of Magneto(s) and the release of Prof X HoX and May very well be a tie in to Apocalypse and Mr Sin and Storm PyrX
3. October can only be another Halloween month that will probably tie into the Crystal mind control issues that we see this month and last month from BWDO, Red G, Tigra, HM, Guardian, and Big Foot (just focusing on the perspective of Elsa, Blade and gang again
4. November is a suspected month, but unlikely due to the Black Widow movie being released that month
5. December is my deducted month from the fact that the Contest itself was released in DECEMBER 2014 and Silver Surfer, having a huge tie in to the story of Reid summoning Galactus, was released into the contest in December.

So after all that, I would like to know is the month right, or is it in 2021 or is it November despite that Black Widow movie is released in theaters that month (due to there now being champs from that movie released in the game anyway). I would like to know, and so does the rest of the community.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.