**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need some help whom to R4 for V2 and 6.2

Hey guys,
I need some help for more experienced players than me.

My top champs:

• Namor R5 (s136) - I R5 him mainly for V2
  • Ghost R5 (s43)
  • Corvus Glaive R5
  • Quake R5

My next rank ups (R4):

• Black Panther
synergies with Namor and Hulkbuster
skill rank up gem 2015-2016 from variant
can be useful against Medusa in 6.3.1 but I'm not sure about that (?)
Elsa Bloodstone

my best skill champ next to 6* Elektra and 5* Ronin
skill rank up gem
I've got skill awakening gem and 33 sig stones but propably keep them for a better champ)

I currently exploring Act 3 (for ISO to level up Namor and HB) and Variant 2. I still need to deal with Korg in spite/buffet path in chapter 1 and aggression regeneration/recovery path in chapter 2.

Who would you rank up fo V2 and Act 6.2 (The Champion boss fight before Kabam will nerf him)?

Sunspot

(I just put him here because he's at R3)

Sorcerer Supreme

(I've seen Legacy's videos and she looks promising against 6.2.6)

The Hood s20

(He's still viable option for 6.2.6.)

Hulk Ragnarok

(XL champ and can deal with Sinister in 6.2.2; I got Heimdall and Hela for synergy)

Void

(best counter for aggression regeneration/recovery path but should I unlock despair mastery?)

I also have got mystic and science awakening gem I could use on SS and/or Void, as well as 52 science sig stones and 46 mystic sig stones.

My progression:

• Act 1, 2, 4, 5 (100%)
  • Act 6.1 completed
  • Variant 3, 4 (100%)
  • I didn't touch RTTD, ROL, LOL, AOL and V1

I need some help whom to R4 for V2 and 6.2 13 votes

Sunspot (I just put him here because he's at R3)
7%
Shafeeq 1 vote
Sorcerer Supreme (I've seen Legacy's videos and she looks promising against 6.2.6)
46%
Lvernon15ThatOneMasterGamerEtjamaEdeuinkStellanYeetusTheFoetus 6 votes
The Hood s20 (He's still viable option for 6.2.6.)
7%
PrcekKk25 1 vote
Hulk Ragnarok (XL champ and can deal with Sinister in 6.2.2; I got Heimdall and Hela for synergy)
23%
CiciliatoKill_GreyTyler1620 3 votes
Void (best counter for aggression regeneration/recovery path but should I unlock despair mastery?)
15%
Haji_SaabDONZALOOG1234 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme (I've seen Legacy's videos and she looks promising against 6.2.6)
    She's great and easily the best option here for 6.2.6 Champion. But Ghulk is a great option for V2. It really depends on which is your bigger goal right now.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless you’re the ultimate quake god you’re going to need a champion counter and that’s exactly what sorcerer is
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Okay, what idiot keeps spamming disagrees on all these threads lately? I've been seeing it all over. Just stop.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Thanks for inputs. I R4, awakaned Void, put 29 sigs more and deal with two last paths in chapter 2.

If I won't pull anything better from mystic class in the next two weeks I will R4 SS for sure.

Cheers