**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I missing something?

Why isn’t Claire voyant nullifying has intended.
Has anyone experienced this?

https://youtu.be/50pBGPWNXys

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Perhaps you could explain what you think is wrong more clearly
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Perhaps you could explain what you think is wrong more clearly

they could have been clear about what they are talking about and not force us to see the video I agree, but in this case at the 1:18 mark hyperion gains a power gain buff, and has 2 cosmic charges. she attacks them and it removes the powergain but another cosmic charge is converted. She launches into an sp2, but the power gain does not go away with the buff immunity, so he gets pushed to an sp3.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    First of all never use Claire on poison phase. Only hellfire. I have never used Claire on poison and bleed phase unless I am playing against biohazard nodes.

And yes that looks like a bug because buff immunity debuff means no buffs. I think it is just a one time bug it won't happen I call it a glitch.

But still for tip never use Claire on bleed and poison phase unless you are going against biohazard. That fight would have been just 30 Sec long but you took it to 2 minutes that ended up costing you a revive.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

First of all never use Claire on poison phase. Only hellfire. I have never used Claire on poison and bleed phase unless I am playing against biohazard nodes.

And yes that looks like a bug because buff immunity debuff means no buffs. I think it is just a one time bug it won't happen I call it a glitch.

But still for tip never use Claire on bleed and poison phase unless you are going against biohazard. That fight would have been just 30 Sec long but you took it to 2 minutes that ended up costing you a revive.

In this case, Hellfire sent him to a defeat while he would have had a chance if he had stayed with a Poison Curse to drain his power on the L2.