**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AG advice?

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
Not sure if I should use this on someone or save to see how the mags buff works out.

Any advice would be amazing.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    do you have a champion you’d personally like to awaken? If so, go with them.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I’d wait for magneto’s buff coming soon. I have a feeling he may need it.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited July 2020
    Emma is freakin awesome.

@chi615
    Emma Is awesome. She’s immune to almost anything at the beginning of the fight cause she starts in diamond form. That makes her bleed, poison, shock ect Node immune too! So no worries using her on those. You get poise charges when you party in diamond form.
    In lady form you get poise charges for Crits and spiders/night crawlers and such can’t evade you either.
    She has a lot of uses and her sp2 is just plain devastating when you get your poise charges up! Great pull. Level her up!
    FYI. She doesn’t need to be awakened to be awesome.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

Emma is freakin awesome.

@chi615
    Emma Is awesome. She’s immune to almost anything at the beginning of the fight cause she starts in diamond form. That makes her bleed, poison, shock ect Node immune too! So no worries using her on those. You get poise charges when you party in diamond form.
    In lady form you get poise charges for Crits and spiders/night crawlers and such can’t evade you either.
    She has a lot of uses and her sp2 is just plain devastating when you get your poise charges up! Great pull. Level her up!

Lol, "lady form" 😆

I really hope they do a good job with Mags!