**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• BigBeeZeeBigBeeZee Posts: 3
    First time making my full complete wish list. Here goes:

SPIDERVERSE
    Scarlet Spider
    Black Cat
    The Lizard
    Kraven The Hunter
    The Shocker
    Prowler
    Hobgoblin
    Tombstone
    Hammerhead
    Hydro-Man
    Morbius
    Mr. Negative
    Sandman
    Scorpion
    Beetle
    Jackel (Miles Warren)
    Chameleon
    Cardiac
    Carrion
    Shriek
    Doppleganger
    Alistair Smythe
    Spider-Woman
    Bullseye (Daredevil villain)
    Kangaroo
    Molten Man
    Nightwatch
    Puma
    Silver Sable
    Spidercide
    Spot
    Swarm
    Trapster
    Vermin

X-MEN
    Jubilee
    Jean Grey (not Phoenix)
    Banshee
    Cannonball
    Forge
    Shadow Cat (Kitty Pride)
    Dazzler
    Puck (Alpha Flight)
    Shaman (Alpha Flight)
    Snowbird (Alpha Flight)
    Apocalypse
    The Blob
    Pyro
    Avalanche
    Toad
    Mystique
    Callisto
    Corsair
    Strong Guy
    Polaris
    Gladiator
    Ka-Zar
    Lady Deathstrike
    Maverick
    Onslaught
    Sauron
    Sebastian Shaw
    Silver Samurai

MCU
    Valkyrie (Thor ragnorok)
    Skurge
    The Anient One (Dr. Strange)
    Jessica Jones
    Purple Man
    Jigsaw (Billy Russo)
    Misty Knight
    Diamondback (Luke Cage)
    Bushmaster (Luke Cage)
    Okoye (Black Panther)
    Man-Ape (M’Baku)
    Cloak & Dagger
    Destroyer (Thor)
    Ulysses Klaue

HULK & AVENGERS
    Absorbing Man
    The Wrecking Crew (Thunderball, etc)
    Whirlwind
    Songbird
    Baron Zemo
    Enchantress
    Executioner
    Beta Ray Bill
    Black Knight
    Deathlok
    Doc Samson
    Firestar
    Grey Gargoyle
    Gravitron
    Hulkling
    Impossible Man
    Quicksilver
    Skaar
    Union Jack
    Adam Warlock
    Whizzer
    Wonder Man
  • BigBeeZeeBigBeeZee Posts: 3
    Spent 3 hours writing a super long list. Somehow I didn’t get saved. I’m over it. Screw this. Tombstone is one of the over 100 names I had typed.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    BeakaD300 said:

These are some characters I’d like to see
    Come in the game

Goose the cat (from Captain Marvel)
    It would be hilarious

Jessica Jones

QuickSilver (Age Of Ultron)

Okoye (Black Panther)

Shuri (Black Panther)

Pepper pots (endgame)

Iron Monger (Iron Man 2)

The manderaim (iron man 3)

Mantis (guardians of the galaxy vol. 2)

Ego (Guardians of the galaxy vol. 2)

Taserface

Valkerie (ragnarok) (Guardians of the galaxy vol. 2)

Lady Sif and the Warriors 3 (Thor)

Drunk Thor (Endgame)

Apocalypse (X-Men: apocalypse)

Sharon carter (civil war)

Peggy carter (from agent carter)

Howard stark (from agent carter)

Whitney Frost [with zero matter)
    (from agent carter)

Elena “yo-yo” Rodriguez (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Melinda May (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Phil Coulson [lmd/chronicom] (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Phil Coulson [prostatic arm] (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Lincoln Campbell (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Different Chronicoms (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Hive [in true form] (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Leo fitz/The Doctor [from the framework]
    (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Alphonso Mackenzie “Mack” [with a shotgun-axe] (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Sarge (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Izel (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Jiaying (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Calvin Zabo/Mister Hyde

Grant ward (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

John garret (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Bobbi Morse/mockingbird (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Kasias (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Glenn Talbot/Graviton (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Giddian mallick [with robot suit]

Nathanial Mallick [with inhuman powers]

Enoch (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Director mace/the patriot

Anton Ivanov [LMD]

Anton Ivanov (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Ruby (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Creal (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mike peaterson/deathlock

Lash (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Flint (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Gordon (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Kora (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Madame Hydra/Aida [with inhuman powers] (from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Ghost Rider [Robbie Reyes]

6 star Elias "Eli" Morrow (from Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Gorgon (from inhumans)

Crystal and Lakjaw (from inhumans)

Auran (from inhumans)

Mordis (from Inhumans)

Tina Minoru [with the staff]
    (From Runaways)

Nico Minoru [with the staff]
    (From Runaways)

Morgan Le Fay (From Runaways)

Karolina Dean (From Runaways)

Jonah (From Runaways)

Gert Yorkes with the Dino
    (From Runaways)

Chase Stein [with the fistogons]
    (From Runaways)

Molly Hernandez (From Runaways)

Topher (From Runaways)

Xavin (From Runaways)

Colleen Wing (From Iron Fist)

Colleen Wing [with the iron fist]
    (From Iron Fist)

Bakuto (From Iron Fist)

Davos [with the Iron Fist] (From Iron Fist)

Davos (From Iron Fist)

Madam Gao (from defenders)

Tyrone/Cloak (from Cloak and Dagger)

Tandy/Dagger (from Cloak and Dagger)

That is a lot Woah
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I would like to see professor X and mystique soon
  • Ch1m1changasCh1m1changas Posts: 5
    I think Aunt May should be a trophy champ, minimal health, minimal attack and great synergies for Spiderversers.

Impossible Man could be fun.

Robbie Baldwin has potential.
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27
    Potential New Champion Idea: Kobik

DETAILS – Following stats for a 4 star, Rank 5 Level 50
    Champion Tags
    #Offensive: Burst #Thunderbolts #Size: S
    Class: Cosmic
    Health: 12,850
    Attack: 1,220

ATTRIBUTES
    Critical Rating 600 23.0%
    Critical Damage Rating 550 157.8%
    Armor Penetration 0 0.0%
    Block Penetration 0 0.0%
    Critical Resistance 0 0.0%
    Armor Rating 300 13.0%
    Block Proficiency 3,000 60.0%

SIGNATURE ABILITY
    Rewrite
    Passive
    • Kobik’s abilities while less than 1 bar of power now trigger while below 50% of her max power
    • Kobik’s base critical damage rating is increased by 100 (sig 1) to 1000 (sig 99)

ABILITIES
    Passive
    • Basic attacks do not make contact and deal no damage, but still generate power.
    • Each time Kobik gains a bar of power, she gains a Passive Prowess buff and refreshes all existing Passive Prowess buffs. Passive Prowess buffs last for 15 seconds and increase special attack damage by 10%. Kobik cannot gain Passive Prowess Buff’s while suffering from a Disorient Debuff
    • -350 Physical Resistance
    • +2000 Energy Resistance

While below 1 bar of power
    • Kobik’s second medium attack has a guaranteed critical chance
    • Kobik’s critical hits generate additional power equal to her base critical damage rating, to a max of 70% of a bar of power

During Special Attacks
    • Pauses the duration of all buffs on Kobik

Special 1
    • Gain a precision buff increasing critical rating by 850 for 8 seconds

Special 2
    • Kobik activates a Cosmic Aura for 20 seconds. Any champion (including herself) near the Aura is power drained by 5% of a bar of power per second

Special 3
    • The opponent gains no power from this Special Attack, and it ignores all of their Armor
    • The potency of all Passive Prowess buffs are increased by 400% during the duration of this attack

SYNERGIES
    Just Kids
    Kobik: Whenever a Prowess Buff expires, it has a 20% chance to re-apply itself
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn): While charging her Heavy Attack, has a 100% chance to evade the next incoming attack. Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies

Hydra Zealots
    Kobik: Buffs on Kobik last 20% longer
    Red Skull: Each time Red Skull gains an Armor up from his own abilities, he has a 50% chance to gain a second Armor up
    Captain America (WWII): Each time he inflicts a debuff, gain a cruelty buff increasing critical damage rating by 300 for 10 seconds

The Exploited
    Kobik: Becomes immune to Reverse Controls
    Winter Soldier: Ability Accuracy during Special Attacks is increased by 100%
  • FisichellaFisichella Posts: 70
    edited July 2020
    Aleph
    Sin
    Prowler
    Zaladane
    Hippolyta

• My wishlist
    Buri
    Frigg wondendottir
    Honir
    Mokk
    Mogul
    Sigmund
    Sigurd
    Ullr
    Vorr
    Brynhildr
    Bragi
    Angrir
    Monolith gatherer
    Goddess (celestial)
    Ea the wise
    Goblin
  • GB56GB56 Posts: 1
    5 champion ideas from every class.

Science - 1. The Lizard 2. Radioactive man 3. Molecule man 4. Absorbing man 5. Blue marvel

Mystic - 1. Loki (MCU) 2. The destroyer armor 3. Mangog 4. The shadow king 5. Juggernaut (deadpool 2)

Cosmic - 1. Odin 2. Gladiator 3. The beyonder 4. Genis vell 5. Quasar

Tech - 1. Bastion/Nimrod 2. Chameleon 3. Whiplash (MCU version) 4. Ulysses klaw 5. Shocker

Mutant - 1. Whirlwind 2. Vulcan 3. Legion 4. The blob 5. Negasonic teenage warhead

Skill - 1. Hydra Bob 2. White wolf 3. Hercules 4. M,Baku 5. Bullseye

I know more but personally I wanna see these guys first , especially Legion for him every special attack could be a different personality which would be amazing in game.
  • aKY77aKY77 Posts: 8
    Arcade

Class: Mystic

Synergies:

Enemies: All champions gain (x) Critical Rating. (Spider-Man, Gambit, Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Gwenpool, Thing)
    Friends: All champions gain (x) Armor Rating. (Kingpin)

Signature Ability: Arcade shows his opponent he's a real trickster. Every (50 seconds - 25 seconds) he triggers a random Buff on himself or a random Debuff on the enemy. He also starts the fight with 2 Trickery Buffs.

Abilities:
    Passive:
    This champion is Immune to the effects of Stun.
    While the opponent is Stunned, this champion strikes with guaranteed Critical Hits.

Critical Hits: 5% chance to steal 5% of the opponent's Power.

Well Timed Blocks: 25% chance to gain a Cruelty Buff, increasing Critical Damage by (x).

Trickery: Whenever Arcade would be Stunned, he instead gains a Passive Trickery Buff.
    3 Trickery Buffs: Gain a Passive Fury Buff for 10 seconds, increasing Attack by (x).
    5 Trickery Buffs: Gain a Passive Precision Buff for 15 seconds, increasing Critical Damage Rating by (x).
    10 Trickery Buffs: Gain a Passive Power Gain Buff for 30 seconds, gaining 30% Power. Reset Trickery Buffs.

Special Attack 1: 50% chance to trigger 1 random Buff on Arcade and 1 random Debuff on the opponent. This chance is doubled against Cosmic champions and halved against Science champions.

Special Attack 2: 50% chance to Nullify 2 of the opponent's Buffs. This chance is doubled against Cosmic champions and halved against Science champions.

Special Attack 3: 100% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds. Gain 3 Trickery Buffs.

• UncleScrewtapeUncleScrewtape Posts: 9
    Kate Pryde aka Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat aka the Red Queen - Mutant (or Cosmic, since she can be very nasty against Tech champs)
    Synergies:
    Family/Friends: Magik, Storm, NIghtcrawler
    Peter Principle (unique): Colossus (3*), Star-lord (4*), Spider-Man (Classic) (5*)
    Ninja Punkin (unique): Wolverine, Old Man Logan, Weapon X
    Enemies: Emma Frost

Her Phasing power gives her a High Physical Resist, especially when blocking, if not outright Miss or Perfect Block.
    Critical Attacks have chance to
    Stun or Disrupt Tech champs.

I can see her Special 3 being diving under her opponent, phasing them into the ground, and Lockheed the Dragon giving them a (un)healthy dose of dragonfire. There would definitely be some aftereffects from that (Incinerate/Slow?)

• KartofelekKartofelek Posts: 1
    Baron Zemo
    Union Jack

I really want to see those two in mcoc
  • Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107

Synergy Bonuses:

Nemesis: Blade

• Blade: Danger Sense activates against all opponents.
    Love the Moribus. Would change this synergy to ”Danger Sense activates against all Heroes.” Keeps Blade’s other synergies relevant and Blade from being too extreme.
    I would actually make this "Danger Sense activates against Unaffiliated opponents" instead of Heroes or All Champs. Like you stated, keeping him reigned in but applying Danger Sense to a new unique group. This would cover the Black Order (Corvus, Prox, Cull and Maw) and a few others (possibly the Elders) who are not tagged Hero, Merc or Villain, and though Villainous do not fall under the GR synergy with Blade. Otherwise, very interesting Morbius build.

ALL THESE SKRULL NO SUPER SKRULL?

I feel you on this @Redminotaur I've had a build in mind for Super Skrull for a while. Making use of the pre-fight screen like some do, he can basically load scaled down versions of the FF abilities Offensively and Defensively except for 1 each chosen in the preflight screen. The 3 he keeps would rotate as Dormant Effects.

If he chooses to exclude Offensive Elasticity (MF) he must choose from Invisibility (IW), Incineration (HT) or Rockiness (T) for his Defensive exclusion.

He would default to exclude 1 each, but whatever choice made would persist to the next match unless we change it in the preflight screen for another matchup (e.g. you may not want to trigger Incineration or be facing a Fire Immune champ so would keep it defensively but not offensively)

In addition to pre-fight selection, this build would also have in-fight augmentation of the abilities based on cycling the 3 offensive and defensive abilities in opposite rotations (every 4 seconds). When the same ability aligns offensively and defensively, that ability pauses and enhances for 4 seconds, allowing up to nearly 8 total seconds of enhanced Rock, Invisibility, Fire or Elastic effects.

Landing hits directly would cause a micro pause of the offensive cycle for .5 seconds, and landing them to blocks pauses it for .2 seconds. Likewise being struck directly or to the block does the same for the defensive cycle of each of the 3 abilities. This is how alignments can be shifted during the match to enhance a different ability.

As alignments happen Charges are built up, allowing specials to deal more damage (Incineration or Rocky Fury) or extend effects (Invisibility or Damage Micro-Reflect) activated during specials. Some of these charges persist to the next match for the highest or first aligned charges built up for one ability. After 4 fights if chosen right, Kl'rt the Super Skrull could then have max potential to each ability type.

He would be a Cosmic champ, retaining charges to 2 effects after defeating a Tech, 1 for all others except Mystic match ups which prevent him from carrying over that match's charges after winning.

Defensively:
    Rock allows him to purge Bleed and Armor break and be immune to additional ones while it is in cycle.
    Elasticity allows him to Glance attacks and store some of the damage received as attack boosts for specials and purge/be immune to Shock
    Invisibility allows him enhance block proficiency and gives chances to be missed
    Flame allows him to be Incineration and Cold immune and purge any preexisting fire or ice based debuffs

Offensively - basic and not aligned
    Rock increases his attack by X% per rock charge (up to 4)
    Elasticity reduces reflective damage such as from shock, incineration or bleeds hitting certain opponents by X% per elastic charge
    Invisibility lowers opponent power gained by X% per invisible charge
    Flame increases own power gained by X% per flame charge

Specials - not aligned
    Activate Fury (Rock), Stings (Elastic), Stealth (duh) or Fire charges (also duh) on cycle

Specials - aligned
    Activates Enhanced Fury + Unstoppable (Rock), Enhanced Stings + burst of stored Glance damage (Elastic), Enhanced Stealth + Lowered Defensice ability accuracy (Invisibility) and Enhanced Fire causing Incineration Debuffs + Flame Aura dealing heat damage by proximity. Some of these effects last through basic attacks as long as either the defensive or offensive version of their cycle is still active, but at a 40% lower effectiveness.

SP3 would be the only section he could deal all 4 effects but they also scale with the number of charges built up to each ability type in previous matches, and benefit further whichever effects are in cycle and aligned. His basic attacking form would be similar to Mr. Fantastic but would show parts of his fist turn to rock, fire and transparent versions.
    Minvis said:

Songbird could be cool

Not just that, she should usher in a set of Sonic based champ abilities (incorporating Black Bolt in the process) that when teammates with Flame abilities are present, Symbiote champions lose ability accuracy.

I would call for Klaw, Banshee and/or Syrin, in addition to Songbird (and add a sonic arrow to Hawkeye's arsenal that causes Vertigo). All with the tag #Sonic

Klaw in particular would have interesting BP, BPCW and KM interactions, and if both Syrin and Banshee would be considered one or both could refer to points in their history when they were enhanced from simply belonging in the Mutant class (Banshee - undead, Cosmic or Tech horseman of Death or remain Mutant; while Syrin gets Mystic for her time turned to the Morrigan.)
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27
    So I have already posted this previously, but I made a few changes and feel like this version of Kobik is a lot better

Name: Kobik

DETAILS – Following stats for a 5 star, Rank 5 Level 65
    Abilities
    Rewrite, Cosmic Aura, Fury, Prowess

Champion Tags
    #Offensive: Burst #Thunderbolts #Size: S

Class: Cosmic
    Health: 22,950
    Attack: 2540

ATTRIBUTES
    Critical Rating 798 23.0%
    Critical Damage Rating 820 157.8%
    Armor Penetration 0 0.0%
    Block Penetration 0 0.0%
    Critical Resistance 0 0.0%
    Armor Rating 525 13.0%
    Block Proficiency 3,000 60.0%

SIGNATURE ABILITY
    Rewrite
    Passive
    • Kobik’s abilities while less than 1 bar of power now trigger while below 50% of her max power
    • Kobik’s base critical damage rating is increased by 1000 (sig 1) / 1200 (sig 20) / 3000 (sig 200)

ABILITIES
    Passive
    • Basic attacks do not make contact and deal no damage, but still generate power
    • All Kobik’s Special Attack Deal Energy Damage
    • Each time Kobik gains a bar of power, she gains a Passive Fury Buff lasting for 15 seconds and increase attack rating by 254. Kobik cannot gain Passive Fury Buff’s while suffering from a Disorient Debuff
    • -350 Physical Resistance
    • +2000 Energy Resistance

While below 1 bar of power
    • Kobik’s second medium and third light attacks have a guaranteed critical chance
    • Kobik’s critical hits generate additional power equal to her base critical damage rating
    {Note: When Kobik reaches a specific base critical damage rating (approx. sig 40, sometimes less in weaker matchups), she gains enough power that a 5-hit, Medium ending combo is enough power for exactly 1 bar of power}

During Special Attacks
    • Pauses the duration of all passive Fury Buffs on Kobik

While Charging a Heavy Attack
    • Kobik consumes up to 3 passive Fury Buffs, gaining 30% of a bar of power per buff consumed

Special 1
    • Gain a passive Precision Buff increasing the next Special Attack’s critical rating by 1000

Special 2
    • Kobik activates a Cosmic Aura for 20 seconds. Any champion (including herself) near the Aura is power drained by 20% of a bar of power per second
    {Note: This power drain is key to Kobik’s damage output, by power draining herself Kobik is able to keep the opponent power locked in the corner while constantly shifting above and below a bar of power, each time triggering a passive Fury, increasing her attack for when she fires a Special Attack}

Special 3
    • The opponent gains no power from this Special Attack, and their Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100%
    • Activates Prowess Buffs each increasing Special Attack damage by 400% for 3 seconds equal to the number of passive Fury Buffs Kobik has
    {Note: This is where majority of Kobik’s damage comes from. The S3 is designed to essentially be a massive 1-hit KO. However, if you do not KO the opponent, you have 3 seconds after the Special 3 to quickly race back up to a Special 1 to take advantage of the Prowess Buffs for a lot of Special 1 damage}

General Overview
    The main idea with Kobik is that you would race up to a Special 2 to activate the Cosmic Aura, and then stay near a S1 to activate as many furies as possible. Once the Aura expires you can use the Special 1 to gain the precision buff, and then race up to a S3 as quick as possible for maximum damage

SYNERGIES
    Hydra Zealots
    Kobik: Whenever a passive Fury Buff expires, it has a 20% chance to re-apply itself
    Red Skull: Each time Red Skull gains an Armor up from his own abilities, he has a 50% chance to gain a second Armor up
    Captain America (WWII): Each time he inflicts a debuff, gain a precision buff increasing critical rating by 600 for 10 seconds
    If Kobik, Red Skull and Captain America (WWII) are in a team together: Increase Critical Damage Rating by 200 per buff on themselves

The Exploited
    Kobik: Each time Kobik consumes a passive Fury Buff, she regenerates 1% of her base health
    Winter Soldier: Ability Accuracy during Special Attacks is increased by 100%

Just Kids
    Kobik: Becomes immune to Reverse Controls
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn): While charging her Heavy Attack, has a 100% chance to evade the next incoming attack. Cooldown: 15 seconds
  • RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,051 ★★★★
    I have some ideas for new champions here that would be incredible in the contest of champions:

Thor (Stormbreaker)

•Valkyrie

•Super Skrull

•Talos

•Fantomex

•Warpath

•Morbius

•Dracula
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    edited July 2020
    More Asgardians!

You can have two months of Asgardian events with a different one in between.

1. Enchantress, and The Executioner

2. Odin and the Destroyer (Armor)

• MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    There’s Ideas for at least 3/4 of those champions here somewhere
  • JonBlackJonBlack Posts: 26
    edited July 2020
    Let's add some history too!

No one is talking about Zeus and Hercules. You can make a side quest with Greek Legends, I think it will be a very good story with some gods who are already part of Marvel and who knows in the future maybe a crossover - Kratos is already in connection with Thor and Norse Mythology (infinity stones also) - he is the father of Loki and considered The Ragnarok - the one who will destroy Asgard - from here you can add some more stories and champs - like Asgardians and Odin with some other gods...
    PS: Definitely we need Thor Stormbreaker!!!
  • FisichellaFisichella Posts: 70
    Adrenazon (Adrian Lynn)
    Magdalene
    Citizen V
    Hecate
    Xenith
  • plur_warriorplur_warrior Posts: 3
    As a fan of the MCU as much as the comics themselves, I think it’d be cool to have a non-comic version of Scarlet Witch and Gamora. Seems like a LOT of other characters get a comic version AND a movie version. I know new skins are probably low priority for most fans... but thought I’d throw it out there, as I’m a huge Scarlet Witch fan. Maybe it’s in the works with Wanda Vision coming out soon?
    I would also like to upvote Mystique and Valkyrie :)
  • 9hat46J9hat46J Posts: 1
    My wishlist
    Biotron
    Cilicia
    Ryan archer
    Phenolo-phi
    Scion
    Sanjar Javeed (earth 616)
    Jeb Lee (earth 616)
    Gazer (earth 616)
    Decimus furius (616)
    Corsair
    Kalyx
    K-Zzat
    Keeyah
    Korvus
    Tolo hawk
    Topaz
    Silver dagger
    Urthona
    Shadowqueen
    Tiboro
    Watoomb
    Ruth bat-seraph (earth 616)
    Mister immortal
    Dinah soar
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    so, idea, and Hear me oUt. i'M not AdvocatiNg for any of The mOvie veRsions of marvel CHaracters. Just because a good majorIty of the 'constituents' so to speak do not treasure the face value of the obscurity of iMpossible man or Hercules, AMadeus cho, the Mad thinker, awesOme aNDy, or the long forgotten masked raider, does not mean we require these mcu skins. i like liz olsen and the chrises as much as the next summoner, but remember the forgotten ones, the characters who've never left there origin or defining decade.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Another point by another name
    HOW is Air Walker being released before Firelord. Seriously Kabam.

so, idea, and Hear me oUt. i'M not AdvocatiNg for any of The mOvie veRsions of marvel CHaracters. Just because a good majorIty of the 'constituents' so to speak do not treasure the face value of the obscurity of iMpossible man or Hercules, AMadeus cho, the Mad thinker, awesOme aNDy, or the long forgotten masked raider, does not mean we require these mcu skins. i like liz olsen and the chrises as much as the next summoner, but remember the forgotten ones, the characters who've never left there origin or defining decade.

Fair enough :) I understand that there are a ton of characters that deserve spotlight, and if giving alternate skins takes away from them, I agree with you. I don’t know what goes into making these games and figured an alternate skin would be an easy addition without taking effort away from all of your favorites listed. But if we have to make a choice between the two, then I totally agree with your point.
  • Lion73Lion73 Posts: 1
    This is my character Wish List
    1) Cosmic Ghost Rider
    2) Beta Ray Bill
    3) Nova (Sam Alexander)
    4) Speedball
    5) Viv Vision (Champions)
    6) Angel (Original X Men)
    7) Guslaug (Strange Academy)
    8) Ironheart
    9) Penance (Thunderbolts)
    10) Captain Britain (Excalibur)
  • STN72STN72 Posts: 6
    Champion suggestions:
    Rune King Thor
    Ancient One
    The Living Tribunal

Guide Suggestion (like a character around which some acts revolve)
    Would be nice for Book 2 to be guided by Stan Lee
  • So, there's some rumours about MCU casting someone to play Echo (Maya Lopez). You must know she's latina and deaf. You guys have been talking about diversity and I think it's a great opportunity for us all. Besides, she's a great character as well.