**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New offers, anyone buying them ?

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
4hour offers

Comments

• Schrodinger_sssSchrodinger_sss Posts: 38
    No
    54 units for 600 4*shards is very lame
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

No

For me its 60 units for 3 generic 5* stones but idk if they are +1 or +2 or +5 so unless i get confirmation on the amount im not buying.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

No

For me its 60 units for 3 generic 5* stones but idk if they are +1 or +2 or +5 so unless i get confirmation on the amount im not buying.
    considering how much sig stones cost nowadays, I would buy it
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Uncollected version was 600 6* shards for 360 units, and I bought it. Seems like a good value to me.

My logic for calling it a good value is that a cav crystal cost 200 units for an 11% chance at a 5*. If you happen to have that 11% luck in your favor, then even a max sig dupe would still only be 550 6* shards.

I don't consider myself that lucky, so to spend just an additional 160 units (all 360 of which I already had from arena grinding) seems like a no brainer to me.

So yeah, I'm personally happy with that deal. Hope to see more of them in the future.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I got the same offer as @Primis00 , not buying it.

It’s +1 sig stone.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★

Now that one would make me second guess. It doesn't necessarily look like a bad offer, but there's no way to compare it to something you can buy with units routinely (like the cav crystals for 6* shards). Plus T2A have become much more available with the glory store and side events.

I think I'd personally pass on that one. Wouldn't say it's bad though.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I would gladly spend like 50 or 100 units to buy the option to disable those frakking annoying pop-up offers permanently.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Love you units hate you negative units rite no!

what?? wtf are negative units??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I bought the 600 5* Shards for 80 some Units. Not very expensive for me. Still pulling for Pyramid X.