**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New offers, anyone buying them ?

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
4hour offers

Comments

• Options
    Schrodinger_sssSchrodinger_sss Posts: 38
    No
    54 units for 600 4*shards is very lame
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

No

For me its 60 units for 3 generic 5* stones but idk if they are +1 or +2 or +5 so unless i get confirmation on the amount im not buying.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

No

For me its 60 units for 3 generic 5* stones but idk if they are +1 or +2 or +5 so unless i get confirmation on the amount im not buying.
    considering how much sig stones cost nowadays, I would buy it
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Uncollected version was 600 6* shards for 360 units, and I bought it. Seems like a good value to me.

My logic for calling it a good value is that a cav crystal cost 200 units for an 11% chance at a 5*. If you happen to have that 11% luck in your favor, then even a max sig dupe would still only be 550 6* shards.

I don't consider myself that lucky, so to spend just an additional 160 units (all 360 of which I already had from arena grinding) seems like a no brainer to me.

So yeah, I'm personally happy with that deal. Hope to see more of them in the future.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I got the same offer as @Primis00 , not buying it.

It’s +1 sig stone.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

Now that one would make me second guess. It doesn't necessarily look like a bad offer, but there's no way to compare it to something you can buy with units routinely (like the cav crystals for 6* shards). Plus T2A have become much more available with the glory store and side events.

I think I'd personally pass on that one. Wouldn't say it's bad though.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I would gladly spend like 50 or 100 units to buy the option to disable those frakking annoying pop-up offers permanently.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Love you units hate you negative units rite no!

what?? wtf are negative units??
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,246 ★★★★★
    I bought the 600 5* Shards for 80 some Units. Not very expensive for me. Still pulling for Pyramid X.