**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    My champs were released a while back. I guess they're starting to end AQ now
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    My champs have been released as well.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Would of been nice if we had an update.... Kabam at its best! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
  • MikeyMikey Posts: 14
    Mine are still locked in quest.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Not released yet for my alliance. This is getting ridiculous
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    To me, fair and proper compensation would be to return the tickets to those who spent them. Which Kabam has already said they would do. But also, just provide 2 full energy refills to those whose champs were locked just to help us get back on track. To me that would be all that is needed.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

This is clearly still a huge issue for a lot of people and we haven't heard anything here since "Wait a few minutes and reload your game" so can we please get some sort of update here? AQ starts in less than 90 minutes and yet my team is locked into an Alliance Quest for another 3 and a half hours - not having these champions could severely impact beginning progression, which is doubly important since there is maintenance tonight.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Mine have finally been released. AQ chat has disappeared so AQ is actually over. A bit ridiculous it took this long though.
    -sixate- said:

Mine have finally been released. AQ chat has disappeared so AQ is actually over. A bit ridiculous it took this long though.

Maybe for you, but not for me.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    kconrad37 said:

-sixate- said:

Maybe for you, but not for me.
    I sent a ticket in. Entire alliance was released 5 minutes after. Not sure if that had anything to do with it though. Could be worth a shot.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Is there gonna be any compensation other than alliance tickets? My alliance runs map 5 so we don't need to spend on alliance tickets, but we were still affected as we weren't able to use our champs for anything for a whole 24 hours. It would be nice to get some compensation.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Is there gonna be any compensation other than alliance tickets? My alliance runs map 5 so we don't need to spend on alliance tickets, but we were still affected as we weren't able to use our champs for anything for a whole 24 hours. It would be nice to get some compensation.

Alliance tickets are for those who spent them. I used 30 yesterday itself and I'm pretty sure many more did.
    Mass compensation may or may not be given.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Champs still locked
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    My bignissuebosntjeor communication sucked throughout this whole debacle. Sign said AQ was ended until today yet AQ was still up and playable, yet if you didn't join before it "ended" you couldn't join. So people that had baby accounts got confused as to what's going on. And you could see the join icon but couldn't join. They shut down my thread trying to get clarification and people there were all high and mighty not understanding the problem.

So they just screwed the pooch yet again. Now there will be six days of locked up champs. AQ into a weekend when you were looking forward to an AQ free weekend. And just the normal horrible communication. Communication should be easy. Shouldn't have to pull teeth every step of the way for clarification.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi again folks!

Thank you so much for your patience. Please give it another 5 minutes, then close and reopen the app. Your Champions should be released successfully this time!

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue after attempting the above solution.

Thanks!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi again folks!

Thank you so much for your patience. Please give it another 5 minutes, then close and reopen the app. Your Champions should be released successfully this time!

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue after attempting the above solution.

Thanks!

Compensation?
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi again folks!

Thanks!

Just loaded in and my champions are finally released. Thank you!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yup it’s working now
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Same. Well done, really a solid week for AQ.

• ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Getting an error message saying that champiins can't be in another team or something like that.
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52

• mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    Same here. Restarting did NOT work.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I finished my bg in the morning and my Champs were released. Now I get this when trying join.

• MiSiU_WiSiUMiSiU_WiSiU Posts: 3
    Same message here.