**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The best spidey

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, so as an spider man fan I actually like all the versions of this character in the game.

But in terms of usability, i think starky and stealthy are the best ones, so which is your favorite considering the actual state of the game and the direction is taking with act 6 and abyss.

The best spidey 121 votes

Spider man stark
42%
ThatboytjAlfa_PigeonPalanthraxTendersquadFeeney234Vladislas22Anonymous346Ab_SamadUnsilentGarloCupidGoddessIliasMoosetiptronicPrathapdoctorbLuke9523L0TUS_MANTISMadEyeMoody_333KnordyIzze_King 51 votes
Spider man steath
57%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69MukeshthegamerzuffySpeedbumpTerraTitan_ChronosMityAntThaComeUpKiptonadeRasiloverDarthPhalTorah13Denzel116silentagMaxGamingRockypantherxSidDDragonDr_Z01dbergX_Factor_Agent 70 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Also really like Classic spidey.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I myself didn't think stealthy was any good until I got him as a 6 stars and now I'm about to R3 him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Gildenlow said:

I myself didn't think stealthy was any good until I got him as a 6 stars and now I'm about to R3 him

Same!
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Spider man steath
    The best spidey is the best one you have!
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Spider man steath
    Stealthy is a banger of a champion. Especially once he has his fury and precision.
    And his web foam helps a lot against evasive and unstoppable champions.
    I find his cycle enjoyable.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Stealthy's utility is more practical for the game in it's current meta. And their damage is pretty similar honestly but I find Stealthy's easier to get and maintain.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Classic needs more utility and damage and he would be good
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Spider man steath
    Late to this - as all Spidey’s / Symbiote’s - via -Venom, Carnage, Symb Sup - all are favorites. Kabam needs to buff OG Spidey to what he deserves. He’s literally one of the most strongest and durable characters in comics. Dude gets hit by trains and he lifts buildings. There’s no reason OG isn’t better. And, there’s zero purpose why Kabam makes Spidey’s health pool low.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I've been loving Spider-man Supreme
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Did you really forgot to include Ham and S99 ? Especially Ham...he is a monster on offence and defence .Your poll seems to be more biased towards Battlegrounds.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 ★★
    There's way too many goodd Spider-Verse champs in the game - Peni Parker, Cosmic Spider-Man/Symbiote Spider-Man, Spider-Man Supreme, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man 2099, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen... To have this reduced to Stark Spidey and Stealth Spidey and before the buff to O.G. Spidey disses the variety of amazing webslingers and their abilities. Heck, we can almost run an entire Spider-Verse team in all six classes (just missing mutant right now, which they may be saving for Ben Reilly's newest variant if he ever comes to game).
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    why no peni parker
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Out of these two, stealthy
    But I think Spidey 2099 is the best
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Well this didn't age well lol.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Spider man steath

There's way too many goodd Spider-Verse champs in the game - Peni Parker, Cosmic Spider-Man/Symbiote Spider-Man, Spider-Man Supreme, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man 2099, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen... To have this reduced to Stark Spidey and Stealth Spidey and before the buff to O.G. Spidey disses the variety of amazing webslingers and their abilities. Heck, we can almost run an entire Spider-Verse team in all six classes (just missing mutant right now, which they may be saving for Ben Reilly's newest variant if he ever comes to game).

If we get a mutant version of spidey it better be the savage Spider-Man from Ultimate Spider-Man where he beats up a trex and tries to cook it