**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you expecting of Professor X?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I am hoping and expecting that he will be similar to Nick Fury. Amazing on his own, but also benefits so many other champions. These champions should be x-men. I hope that he will have many amazing synergies to make the x-men even stronger. I also hope that he's an amazing champion on his own. I think he should have the most potent ability accuracy reduction in the game because of his extremely powerful telepathy. What are you hoping from Prof X?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Don't make him a dud Kabam, make him amazing.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Just hoping him to be a walking version rather than a wheelchaired one. Seem too bad o hit someone on a chair.

No_oneuk said:

I hope he's really bad and doesn't do much damage and has little utility.

Get ready for a whole load of disagrees :)
    Iryse said:

Just hoping him to be a walking version rather than a wheelchaired one. Seem too bad o hit someone on a chair.

Yeah, I think he's gonna be walking cuz in the teaser he was walking.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I am hoping and expecting that he will be similar to Nick Fury. Amazing on his own, but also benefits so many other champions. These champions should be x-men. I hope that he will have many amazing synergies to make the x-men even stronger. I also hope that he's an amazing champion on his own. I think he should have the most potent ability accuracy reduction in the game because of his extremely powerful telepathy. What are you hoping from Prof X?

I don't want his synergies to be so good that they decide not to buff x-men like cyclops. I strongly dislike the "buff through synergy from a brand new champ that will only be available through horrible value featured crystals until 3 months later where you will inevitably have to gamble on a horrible value featured 5*"

I don't want his synergies to be so good that they decide not to buff x-men like cyclops. I strongly dislike the "buff through synergy from a brand new champ that will only be available through horrible value featured crystals until 3 months later where you will inevitably have to gamble on a horrible value featured 5*"
    Fair enough I guess. I agree that champs like Cyclops desperately need a buff but I feel like Professor X, the leader of all the X-Men, should have synergies with all X-Men to make them more powerful. That's just the type of character he is. Just like Nick Fury was the leader of SHIELD and looks over the Avengers. He got synergies that help all sorts of heroes. I think that even if Cyclops gets a great synergy to make him better, he should still be a top candidate for a future buff.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I hope he isn't like surfer, where they're insanely hyped and they're mainly prestige or something else. having a champion that people love in the game that is also really good is just amazing and makes people feel more connected, which is an awesome thing

I hope he isn't like surfer, where they're insanely hyped and they're mainly prestige or something else. having a champion that people love in the game that is also really good is just amazing and makes people feel more connected, which is an awesome thing

100%
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I just hope he's not going to be a pain on defense. I'm honestly expecting inverted controls and miss mechanics 😂.
    Etjama said:

I just hope he's not going to be a pain on defense. I'm honestly expecting inverted controls and miss mechanics 😂.

I want him to be a great attacker