**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really? Haha

Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56 β˜…
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

Think I wasted 2 minutes of AQ time just Trying to read this 🀣

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you try to join AQ? Even funnier...

I'm not even in any other quests.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    lolol
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56 β˜…
    crogs said:

Did you try to join AQ? Even funnier...

I'm not even in any other quests.

Haha gotta love it, it’s let me in
  • Jale2zJale2z Posts: 17 β˜…
    Getting the same error. Nobody in any other quests.
  • Jhovs10Jhovs10 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Same, like just make sure stuff works right... Is that too much to ask? πŸ˜†
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ditto. No teams in use, but can't use my champ's. We even completed the bad AQ from yesterday to ensure they were released since there is/was a 2 hour difference with that end time and todays start time. So what now ... Wait 2 hours and lose another 3-4 for tonight's maintenance too?!?!
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56 β˜…

Ditto. No teams in use, but can't use my champ's. We even completed the bad AQ from yesterday to ensure they were released since there is/was a 2 hour difference with that end time and todays start time. So what now ... Wait 2 hours and lose another 3-4 for tonight's maintenance too?!?!

Weird, it’s let us in?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I imagine my champ's from yesterday are locked in the fake AQ that is running in the background somewhere even though it was "closed" yesterday... Which it wasn't as we finished it off about 5 hours ago this morning to release champ's