**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Jale2zJale2z Posts: 17
    Same
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Same here we completed our bg and our champs were released and now I can't get into my AQ group from either of my accts.

None are marked as being used in AQ or AW
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I've restarted the game multiple times. Others have joined. They didn't go to the end to get released. Seems like it's only people that completed the day can't join now.
  • TomElf86TomElf86 Posts: 20
    Mine are still stuck and can't join the new AQ
    TomElf86 said:

Did you finish yesterday's? The people that can join in our group didn't finish. Those that did finish don't seem to be able to join
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi again folks!

Thank you so much for your patience. Please give it another 5 minutes, then close and reopen the app. Your Champions should be released successfully this time!

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue after attempting the above solution.

Thanks!

Yes. Still have issues. People that finished yesterday can't seem to join. You guys should have started this tomorrow with a nice clean break from your screwed up mess that still isn't fixed. I needed to join and get back to work. And now I'm trying to troubleshoot. Thanks a bunch.
    Yes, still having issues.
    crogs said:

TomElf86 said:

Did you finish yesterday's? The people that can join in our group didn't finish. Those that did finish don't seem to be able to join
    No we only got to 1st mini boss and couldn't get back into AQ. My 3 champs are still locked out. And getting an error message when trying to join the new AQ. Saying cant join more than 1AQ.
    TomElf86 said:

crogs said:

TomElf86 said:

No we only got to 1st mini boss and couldn't get back into AQ. My 3 champs are still locked out. And getting an error message when trying to join the new AQ. Saying cant join more than 1AQ.
    Well that theory is blown. We have three people in AQ at the moment. At least three accounts can't join.

I have closed and reopened MCOC multiple with same results!!!
    @kabam Miike @kabam Zibiit @kabam Boo
  • MiSiU_WiSiUMiSiU_WiSiU Posts: 3
    It seems it locks out the champs you used in previous AQ (the weird cancelled one). If you select a different team it will allow you to enter. That being said I don't think it's a feature.

It seems it locks out the champs you used in previous AQ (the weird cancelled one). If you select a different team it will allow you to enter. That being said I don't think it's a feature.

And I don't plan on doing that to prove a point. And on my Champs page, none of them have a marker to show they're in use.

And, it's not true for everyone. As we have at least five now that have joined with their normal AQ team.
    So....I'm supposed to use champs outside of the ones I normally use because Kabam is screwing things up again and not fixing them like they said??? That's a bunch of.....well we know what that is. They need to fix it right the first time. Oh and compensation is definitely needed for the inconvenience.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Dang, sucks. Thankfully nobody in my alliance is having this issue. This is a huge screw up though.
    Just closed and reopened game again for like the 20th time and still getting same message!!!
    And none are marked as being in AQ or AW!!
    Still stuck....
  • mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    Same error here.
    Looks like no AQ for me and my group since I'm the bk
  • Ximena2110Ximena2110 Posts: 18
    Today, AQ it's still crashing!!! I can't join. 🙁
    Same here. It sucks man!!!

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Different mini bosses today too. That's going to catch a few people out.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Come on Kabam, fix it, can't play in AQ with the same champs, I also get the above message.