**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mesmerize is still evident in AQ7.

Mesmerize is supposed to be gone!

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Second here. Thought this path was supposed to be changed.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    And mephisto was meant to be changed with gg, yes it said August target but last variation was changed and had the same time target, so why isn’t this
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Geez,.....when can any change happen without an issue? Are you going to have to reset AQ again? Another 30 tickets for map 7.....
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why is Mephisto still on this map? We need an update asap on when he will be removed along with the mesmerize node. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

I'm not trying to be mean but just asking you to hold to your word with these changes. They make that much of a difference for all map 7 guys.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    But they also said Mordo and "other" champions would be switched out in August and Tigra was in place of Mordo and other champs last week (July). And wasn't Thing updated last week as well to the new version? So it looks like the variation last week was updated with all the changes but this one isn't? What a cluster!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

Why is Mephisto still on this map? We need an update asap on when he will be removed along with the mesmerize node. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

I'm not trying to be mean but just asking you to hold to your word with these changes. They make that much of a difference for all map 7 guys.

They said August release on the roadmap so they will not be changing it early. It is what it is, I run the mesmerize paths so we will have to suck it up this week, and possibly a few more weeks, since it is not August yet right Kabam :smile: ?
    Oh they said the changes would be in August? Okay I will communicate that to my alliance.