**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick fury (with no synergy)

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
How good is he without the help of others?

I just pulled him and took him to rank 5 and AG used on him (sig 100).

Lots of really good champs do extremely well on their own. Of course they are stronger with others, but not 100% needed.

Also- his info says something about auto block. Does he punch through it? Or just not get stunned?

Dueled kabam bot Medusa, no masteries so couldn’t see it first hand.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I don't use him with synergies or even max deep wounds
    He's still pretty awesome
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    his synergies barely help him, but they are some of the best synergies in the game for every other champ
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Jh_Dez said:

I don't use him with synergies or even max deep wounds
    He's still pretty awesome

Awesome to hear.
    Etjama said:

He doesn't benefit from synergies much at all. He benefits others a ton. And he doesn't punch through auto-block. He doesn't get stunned and he puts a bleed on them. Beast of a champ you've got there.

Thank you for the info. Super excited about the no stun thing.
    Mcord117 said:

he is one of the best champs in game at sig 1

So I didn’t need to get him to 100 😔

Next question- should I stick to a specific special?
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    I pulled 5 star fury, best champ I've gotten in a while. Maxed deep wound's the bleed is great and as reported he doesn't benefit from syg himself but it does help others in team. Which again makes for fun combo's with quake.
    First few Hits everyone but him can evade.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Mcord117 said:

he is one of the best champs in game at sig 1

So I didn’t need to get him to 100 😔

Next question- should I stick to a specific special?
    Once you're in your second phase, 2 Sp1's will make you fully unblockable, allow you to ignore evade and allow you to ignore miss. Though sometimes it will take more or less than 2 Sp1's to get to that point. You want to get to between 15 and 30 tactical charges. A Sp1 gives you 8 in your second phase but you may have had some when you started and you get double on Avengers. Then Sp2's since they hit very hard and put a stun on the opponent.
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    In decoy mode, just parry and heavy till you get 8 bleeds that will convert in a deep wound (iirc the name). After that go for sp3 for massive damage. If you do this while in second fase you probably take down any champ. I rarely use the sp1 method to get the charges cuz i have suicides and I can’t use specials often. So this method worked out pretty well for me.
    He’s one of the best champs in the game. Even against bleed immune champs. In his second fase he benefits a lot from that fury.
    Slevin73 said:

In decoy mode, just parry and heavy till you get 8 bleeds that will convert in a deep wound (iirc the name). After that go for sp3 for massive damage. If you do this while in second fase you probably take down any champ. I rarely use the sp1 method to get the charges cuz i have suicides and I can’t use specials often. So this method worked out pretty well for me.
    He’s one of the best champs in the game. Even against bleed immune champs. In his second fase he benefits a lot from that fury.

So I have to get my teeth kicked in for a while until his ability kicks in, then he’s strong?

Then play with 30% health for the rest of the quest?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Thebgj said:

Slevin73 said:

So I have to get my teeth kicked in for a while until his ability kicks in, then he’s strong?

Then play with 30% health for the rest of the quest?
    Nah, he's basically like 2 different champions. Use the first one till he dies and then you go Super Saiyan.
    Awesome! Thanks fellow MCOCers
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    be careful not to medium into the auto block ... light attack into the auto block or else you'll get parried into oblivion lol i found that out the hard way.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I recommend maxing out deep wounds . Nick fury with deep wounds is another level of crazy .
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    He is amazing without synergies. Today i used NF on a thing on the 20 sec stun enroachment, also doom on stun reflection node. Very powerful champ with tons of utility

He is amazing without synergies. Today i used NF on a thing on the 20 sec stun enroachment, also doom on stun reflection node. Very powerful champ with tons of utility

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t even think about him being another THING counter. I’ve been using ONLY quake for him. If I go against him in the arenas, it’s just not a pretty sight. I’ve been told that THINGS rock thing goes away with his specials...haven’t seen it yet.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t even think about him being another THING counter. I’ve been using ONLY quake for him. If I go against him in the arenas, it’s just not a pretty sight. I’ve been told that THINGS rock thing goes away with his specials...haven’t seen it yet.
    Thing has to get to 15 rock stacks before they get removed with his specials.

edited July 2020

Thebgj said:

Thing has to get to 15 rock stacks before they get removed with his specials.

He’ll be unstoppable though right? Or does it kick in once I hit him past 15...I don’t remember. I’ll duel him right now

When maintenance ends 😂
    Used a non bleed champ against thing and 15 rock things push him way past his first special, he would use SP1 before his 15 charges. It worked a few times where it would work out right at 15 then bait out a special.

NICK- did ok, it’s hard to keep track of the charges because you don’t know when it will bleed and remove some. Seemed a little more nerve racking watching his Rock meter with a bleed champ vs a non bleed