**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs stuck in aq [Merged Thread]

12345679»

Comments

• LajiLaji Posts: 11
    Same
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi again folks!

Thank you so much for your patience. Please give it another 5 minutes, then close and reopen the app. Your Champions should be released successfully this time!

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue after attempting the above solution.

Thanks!

It is NOT working!

Please FIX ASAP, it is already 1 hour 24 mins into AQ, and can't freaking join!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the additional information! We are currently looking into this further. We appreciate your continued patience, folks!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Uninstalling and reinstalling did nothing.
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for the additional information! We are currently looking into this further. We appreciate your continued patience, folks!

Patience is running extremely thin
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Kabam Boo said:

You need to just stop this AQ....again and then after you all have it working correctly then put it back in play but stop giving us this busted version
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44

I also get this even though none of my champs are in any other quest? Now I can't take the champs I need into the new AQ. I need Torch for Doom :'(
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Forget compensation, y'all should be more concerned about the changes they were making behind the communities back that caused the crash in AQ.

So much for the claim to transparency.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • TomElf86TomElf86 Posts: 20
    Mines working now! I have joined AQ.
    UPDATE:

1) All players who are still experiencing issues with their Champions in AQ should submit a ticket to Support. The Kabam dev team are hard at work finding a solution to this!

2) We are reducing AQ timers to 30 minutes, only for the next 22 hours, effective immediately. **Note: If you gained an Energy recently, you will only see this change the next time you gain an Energy.

Thank you once again for your incredible patience. We really appreciate it!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike (tagging you because it doesn't give me a drop down option to tag boo)

There are no options in support ticket that correspond to not being able to use champions in AQ that were stuck in it, earlier today.

How can we get our champions released so that they can be used in AQ again?
  • Bluto152Bluto152 Posts: 9
    I’ve tried with multiple heroes. Also getting the “heroes cannot be in other teams” message regardless of who I put in
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    Ok this is resolved now I'm guessing because the dodgy AQ from before has officially ended releasing the champs? Still, another wasted couple of hours.
  • W1z4rdBRW1z4rdBR Posts: 2

I have the same problem. It's like my team was still in the previous AQ
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Still have guys that can’t join aq so no its still not fixed
    Just got my two accounts in.

@Kabam Miike (tagging you because it doesn't give me a drop down option to tag boo)

There are no options in support ticket that correspond to not being able to use champions in AQ that were stuck in it, earlier today.

How can we get our champions released so that they can be used in AQ again?

That would be "gameplay".
  • As the Alliance Leader, everyone is asking what do ,.... Wait or join ???? Some are asking why they didn't get the "invite" ????
    Will this be fixed tonight and a statement on what to do now ????
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:

1) All players who are still experiencing issues with their Champions in AQ should submit a ticket to Support. The Kabam dev team are hard at work finding a solution to this!

2) We are reducing AQ timers to 30 minutes, only for the next 22 hours, effective immediately. **Note: If you gained an Energy recently, you will only see this change the next time you gain an Energy.

Thank you once again for your incredible patience. We really appreciate it!

Thanks, finally could get in just now when I tried.
    FURTHER UPDATE:

We believe that we have squashed that bug! Please close and reopen your app once more to restore your Champions in all its glory!

However, please do submit a ticket to Support if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thank you all!!!
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    What just happened to war matchmaking? We were enlisted, in the matchmaking countdown, and now all of a sudden it says next matchmaking in one day