**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you be against the idea of energy refills being in the glory store

Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
If you have any objections, please explain

Would you be against the idea of energy refills being in the glory store 138 votes

Yes
15%
ChadhoganTimone147M1k0rinDonnymeijSouthfenceMastr0fCerberusTheKiryuTheKillerSporkBen93[Deleted User]FenicoHedronErosenseiogFiiNCHCornflake04Doctor_Strange19luanamenderMercury79Azenstarodishika123 21 votes
No
81%
GroundedWisdomJh_DezLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabJestressChãolyHort4FrostySubrocI_ForgotPiviotzuffyBENJI830MSRDLDphillgreenAlex13369Verzz許家偉Lvernon15Anonymous346 112 votes
Other
3%
Mr_PlatypusMidnightfoxIKONKingKevin8Greekhit 5 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    Arsoz said:

I have negative units so that would help also maybe some revives since i have way to much alliance revives and health potions

well you better buy back those units quick, buddy. No way you can go anywhere above act 5 completion without using a single unit
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    No
    I said no

But if they removed something to put it in I’d. Say yes
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Yes
    The glory store is only supposed to buy catalysts to rank up your champions and to get health potion and revives for AQ/AW. So I don't want to see energy refills in the glory store, but in a different store (for example event stores ?)
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    No
    For the future, better to phrase the question w/o negatives. Here "No" means you want energy refills in Glory Store but you'll get a few clicking "Yes" even though they agree.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Other
    Has nothing to do with aq. However discounted in black iso market would be nice for those who are willing to pay for the sigil.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Kabam can't make money off it so they won't even if we asked for it 🤷‍♂️
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    I answered backwards because the way I read it. I would be very happy to have these in the store.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Other
    I'd like it, but it really doesn't make sense from Kabams stand point.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Other
    Not against it but I would not buy them. Not sure how many people would. Maybe before legends runs or something but majority of my glory goes toward t5b and t1a so I don’t really have much to spare. I guess it would help progressing players who are trying to get through a lot of content so it’s a nice feature.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    They can just add it in and people can choose whether to buy them.

Just that.. where will they get $$ from sales of refills then? Lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
    That would be a nice addition, but would have to be low costing.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    I'd trade off gold crystals for energy refills lol
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    No
    I say put it in the loyalty store, you already get the bonus energy from help button so it doesn't seem that far off. Plus it helps for quest completion events and such.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

I have negative units so that would help also maybe some revives since i have way to much alliance revives and health potions

lol.
    well whos fault is that?
    noone to blame but your bodgy self for that.
    commit fraud, get stung. lucky thats all you get really.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No
    No real issue, but i dont think many would spend units on it when t2a and 5tb are so rare for progressing players. Always nice to have more options. Even a limit of 2 would help some f2p players in desperate need.