**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Did you use units/pots in the first 3-5 fights? 🤦‍♂️

Potions can easily have been used based on the fights taken. Mistakes happen. Especially when trying out a new modifier. Noone would have used items if we knew that it was getting scrapped.
    Right from the start of alliance quest there was clearly an issue with the timer. No one who noticed this would use pots or units. Also if it wasn’t noticed that some people just go blindly into alliance stuff are reckless. Also probably don’t read nodes 🤷‍♂️. But that’s something different. I wouldn’t compensate anyone that used items/units for a few fights on an obviously bugged cycle. I’d suggest they move down a map or two if they need to use anything on day 1 in aq on any map.
    There wasn't an issue with the timer the second time when they reset AQ.
    Also, mistakes happen, be it Day 1 or Day 5. You can slip up, or something in RL pops up during a fight etc. Hyp in Map 6 sometimes doesn't cooperate when using Magik initially and you can die. So many reasons for possible item usage. Suggesting folks to drop down just because of that is stupid.
    Uhhh there was an obvious timer issue the second time around. I even posted a picture of it when I noticed...also I did that hypes today in map 6 for giggles. Doom and done.
    And no I didn’t need to use and revives/pots or units. That would be foolish, if I’m not able to get through 2-4 fights in aq without needing pots/units on day 1, then I am playing way over my head.

P.s. we were also running an epic modification.

And here is the picture I took after I started the “2nd” attempt on alliance quest today. I noticed, I informed my ally, then posted it here to help inform others. So absolutely shouldn’t have used items period. Foolish mistake, this one is hard to learn.
    1) Not everyone has Doom. People use different counters. Or Doom maybe used in war. Just because you did it, doesn't mean that everyone can do it the same way.
    2) Again, I don't think you understand that mistakes happen. Well or you do and just want to ignore that simple fact.
    3) I started it the minute it reset. This timer didn't show up for me or any ally members at the time.
    Also, I didn't use items. But just saying that noone should have in the first 3 fights is false. **** happens. Simple as that.
    The only people I’d give a break to is map 7 players. Map 6 and down, 2-4 fights and you’re dropping items? That’s a problem either skill or not bringing the right counters to your lanes. You didn’t see the timer so others are entitled to beg for compensation for items they shouldn’t have been using...?

On the other hand since I spent the majority of my time in map 7, I can understand a few “pain points” within the first couple fights. But they can take it up with support. I don’t see a blanket compensation worth it.
    Not that I didn't see as someone posted above, but it wasn't there. So your point is moot.
    Also, I'm not talking about compensation at all. Just the fact that you said noone should use items in the first few fights. Kabam hasn't compensated items for cases worse than this. They definitely won't for this.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

For those of us that joined on the restart it appears our champs have not been released once it was ended... Will they be stuck for 24 hours (ie., stuck until we're 2 hours in to the 3rd restart of day 1 tomorrow)? Or can you please get them released?

p.s., Jaded - believe the timer issue the 2nd time wasn't there at the beginning, happened when Kabam announced they were ending it again, so definitely conceivable that folks used items on first few fights before it was decided to end it again

😂😂 you know me, gotta dig it in.
    I used a few items before the timer came up 🤷 I'd like them back but I'm not expecting them back.
    🥴🥴 You deserve them back. But you also don’t whine about compensation and have a good understanding how it works.
    Look at me, the voice of reason lol. I'm just glad AQ was pushed back a day. I feel like the last cycle just ended.
    You’re always my voice of reason on this forum 😂.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    An issue for consideration?

Tomorrow is “Scheduled Maintenance”.

Would it not be better served to restart the cycle Wednesday instead to avoid more delays tomorrow?

Please consider my suggestion or provide 30 minute timers for day 1 restart. Thanks

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

For those of us that joined on the restart it appears our champs have not been released once it was ended... Will they be stuck for 24 hours (ie., stuck until we're 2 hours in to the 3rd restart of day 1 tomorrow)? Or can you please get them released?

p.s., Jaded - believe the timer issue the 2nd time wasn't there at the beginning, happened when Kabam announced they were ending it again, so definitely conceivable that folks used items on first few fights before it was decided to end it again

😂😂 you know me, gotta dig it in.
    I used a few items before the timer came up 🤷 I'd like them back but I'm not expecting them back.
    🥴🥴 You deserve them back. But you also don’t whine about compensation and have a good understanding how it works.
    Look at me, the voice of reason lol. I'm just glad AQ was pushed back a day. I feel like the last cycle just ended.
    You’re always my voice of reason on this forum 😂.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lol
    Not to nitpick, but our champs are still locked in AQ and if you go to the AQ chat, you can still enter AQ.

@Kabam Lyra

• Somethingsome2Somethingsome2 Posts: 17
    Yeah, my champs are still locked in AQ as well.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    FYI, Latest Update, regarding locked champs, from “Champs Stuck in AQ” thread...

So should be freed soon (might need to close and reopen game as well).
    (for any continuing locked champs issues, might be best to comment in that other thread so Miike can see them in one spot over there)

• CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Hey wanna ask if we getnany compesation for the items used for when the broken aq was opened?
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    AQ was up for hour and a half if we count both runs how did you end up using potions
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    I'm not saying we should or shouldn't get pots back or not, but......... We did the Parry Curse epic modifier today. I was trying to intercept in a fight and mistimed twice. I bought 2 9500 and a 6000 HP pot(s) because of my screw up. I almost didn't but I bought them before the 2nd AQ was decided to come down. When trying the still new modifiers, mistakes can happen and this was the first fight on the path. This was my experience only. I'd like either the pots or my units back but... I'm not expecting them back.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    I never said i used i am just asking what is gonna happen. Also some people may have used since it started late and played with one eye closed becaused didnt want to keep their mates stuck
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I agree you should get items back but it was pretty foolish to use any when AQ was having issues.
  • JBuckmanJBuckman Posts: 4
    So why are my champs still locked out if AQ was cancelled?

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My champs are still locked! I demand compensation!
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    edited July 2020

As I'm a reserve in the first part of AQ on the m7, I did not enter, so I also could not get these rewards of March alliance, in which I would like to take, of course.. will this be fixed too?
    @Kabam Miike
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to have an update on what's going to happen. Especially since champs are still locked.

New AQ won’t let me in. @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike how about an update on the last AQ that got derailed by maintenance? Are y'all still determining compensation, or did you determine that there will be none? I don't really care, but it would be nice to know either way.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Did you finish the messed up day? It seems like people who didn't finish can join. People who finished to release their Champs early can't join with that error. Such a debacle.
    crogs said:

Did you finish the messed up day? It seems like people who didn't finish can join. People who finished to release their Champs early can't join with that error. Such a debacle.
    Thanks. That was the problem. We ran it for the practice since our champs were locked in anyway. Wish they’d waited until tomorrow to restart since maintenance is tonight.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    crogs said:

@Kabam Miike This is the problem right here.

Now, we just need a solution.
    Summoners. Most issues with Alliance Quest have been resolved, however there is still a small group of Summoners that may still have teams unavailable due to yesterday's issues. We are working to clear these right away.

To help those Alliances catch up when the issue is resolved, we have reduced AQ Energy Timers to 30 minutes for the next 22 hours.

Thanks. It’s appreciated. Compensation would be welcomed and also greatly appreciated.
    @Kabam Miike