**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What quests to do now?

anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
Hey all, I just got uncollected yesterday (yay!) right after heading into intermediate bracket and I just finished up completing the uncollected event quest. I’m not sure where I should be headed next, so what quests/acts should I work on now? My roster for reference

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Have a go pushing on through Act 5, you might even manage to get a completion run done, but don't be discouraged if you hit a road block. If/when you get stuck - double back and go for Exploration of earlier Act 5.

Meanwhile, work to explore Uncollected and Master difficulty every month and also grind arena.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Alright, thank you! Some other paths in uncollected eq seem a bit rough so I may stick to just 100% Master and heroic for now.

(My team was 5/50 doom, 2/35 stealth suit, 2/35 void, 4/40 starky, and 4/40 Emma, doom really carried me through uncollected lol)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Yep, you definitely want to look at buffing up your team more. Some paths particularly in the last 2 maps of UC are often quite difficult so don't feel the need to spend too much to explore - just enjoy the completion rewards.

Definitely explore Master/Heroic. Have a go each month to explore what you reasonably can, just weigh up the rewards against the spend.

Arena is going to be your friend for a little while though.