**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

315k rated looking for AQ Map 44444 alliance please!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
1fh5gbb9xfr1.png

I am looking to just do Map 4 while Kabam are messing about with the game, alliance rating wise anything over 2 million will be fine.

Comments

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    hey, check out The Maniacs of Marvel [TMOMS]. we're doing mostly map 4 right now with the occasional map 2 when (if) we do war
  • CappyCappy Posts: 132
    if 55333 interests you look me up in game: cappyismyhomie

we're rebuilding and you look like a good fit.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    @DANCFC KlTTY PRYDE (lower case L)
    the alliance is open right now though, so just look us up!
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @DANCFC 53333 right now, map 4 and 3 are similar points wise, we throw the odd 55333 in there as well

Doom - Heralds of Doom

Juggerneyks is my game id
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    I am in a 6 mil ally who is trying to recover from a boss killer taking a break. We could really use your level of skill. We run 54444 to get us into expert tier then 44444 to save resources while there because we are not quite strong enough to stay there yet. War tiers 7-8 usually. GroupMe for communication.
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    The endless 2.0
    we do 55533
    line: b.brizee7147
  • I have sent you a friend request 3.5mil alli doing map 4 and occasional 5. Rwwp is alli tag I am either viktop or wiremudavis