**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    Disappeared for me within the last hour so far multiple restarts has not brought it back yet
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Same with me. iPhone XR was working last night woke up this morning and it was gone. Have restarted app half a dozen times still no luck getting it back.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    I e restarted 10 times and it’s still unavailable. I reckon it’ll be fixed with maintenance tonight
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I am having the same issue.
  • Yup. Arena tab is missing. Cant do arenas at all
  • Arena tab missing. I have a galaxy note 9 edge
  • KhthuluKhthulu Posts: 9
    My arena tab is gone
    Too ive exited and reloaded the app a few times and its still not there.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Same here. Samsung A20
    Went to login 7:32 pm and see it was missing. Was hoping to cover alot of ground in t4 so I can continue my current run in Deadpool arrna.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    there’s already a thread for this
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Seems like the Arena problems started after the new AQ fix was pushed out this afternoor. Probably created this problem when they tried to fix the AQ problem.
  • You can view the thread here. Also you can access arena by clicking on a champ
    and looking at the rank up materials needed
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210458/arena-tab-missing-merged-thread/p1
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Same for me. Just got home from work and noticed it was missing.
  • CacoSamaCacoSama Posts: 11
    I have no idea where is the arena when we need it the most.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    FabiusBR said:

Seems like the Arena problems started after the new AQ fix was pushed out this afternoor. Probably created this problem when they tried to fix the AQ problem.

Not necessarily. I was working in the arenas for more than an hour with no problems. I stepped out briefly to check on AQ and then BAM! It was gone. I stepped a few times to check on AQ during that period of time before the tab disappeared.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    Why can't things just... Work?

I feel bad for the developers having to constantly fix things.

This is getting a bit ridiculous though.
  • KhthuluKhthulu Posts: 9
    @Arsoz. You are amazing man. This works!!
  • GriffenGriffen Posts: 12
    I’ve closed and reopened app multiple times with no luck. Arena still does not show for me.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Both lead to arenas

Good shout out! Look at the rank up materials for a champ that needs t4b! If it wasn't for that arena right now you'd have to open battlechips if having this issue!
  • Shepherd068Shepherd068 Posts: 7
    KABAMMED.
  • jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36
    So guys a good way to get in without spending bcs:

1- Find a champion to rank up involving t4b, but where you are missing at least one of the catalysts
    2- Click 'find catalysts', go to the t4b tab and select the button to go to arena

And you are in!
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    I am also missing the Arena tab. Google Pixel 2.

Hopefully the maintenance later today fixes it.