**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    Disappeared for me within the last hour so far multiple restarts has not brought it back yet
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Same with me. iPhone XR was working last night woke up this morning and it was gone. Have restarted app half a dozen times still no luck getting it back.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    I e restarted 10 times and it’s still unavailable. I reckon it’ll be fixed with maintenance tonight
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I am having the same issue.
  • Yup. Arena tab is missing. Cant do arenas at all
  • Arena tab missing. I have a galaxy note 9 edge
  • KhthuluKhthulu Posts: 9
    My arena tab is gone
    Too ive exited and reloaded the app a few times and its still not there.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Same here. Samsung A20
    Went to login 7:32 pm and see it was missing. Was hoping to cover alot of ground in t4 so I can continue my current run in Deadpool arrna.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    there’s already a thread for this
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Seems like the Arena problems started after the new AQ fix was pushed out this afternoor. Probably created this problem when they tried to fix the AQ problem.
  • You can view the thread here. Also you can access arena by clicking on a champ
    and looking at the rank up materials needed
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210458/arena-tab-missing-merged-thread/p1
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Same for me. Just got home from work and noticed it was missing.
  • CacoSamaCacoSama Posts: 11
    I have no idea where is the arena when we need it the most.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    FabiusBR said:

Seems like the Arena problems started after the new AQ fix was pushed out this afternoor. Probably created this problem when they tried to fix the AQ problem.

Not necessarily. I was working in the arenas for more than an hour with no problems. I stepped out briefly to check on AQ and then BAM! It was gone. I stepped a few times to check on AQ during that period of time before the tab disappeared.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Why can't things just... Work?

I feel bad for the developers having to constantly fix things.

This is getting a bit ridiculous though.
  • KhthuluKhthulu Posts: 9
    @Arsoz. You are amazing man. This works!!
  • GriffenGriffen Posts: 12
    I’ve closed and reopened app multiple times with no luck. Arena still does not show for me.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Both lead to arenas

Good shout out! Look at the rank up materials for a champ that needs t4b! If it wasn't for that arena right now you'd have to open battlechips if having this issue!
  • Shepherd068Shepherd068 Posts: 7
    KABAMMED.
  • jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36
    So guys a good way to get in without spending bcs:

1- Find a champion to rank up involving t4b, but where you are missing at least one of the catalysts
    2- Click 'find catalysts', go to the t4b tab and select the button to go to arena

And you are in!
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    I am also missing the Arena tab. Google Pixel 2.

Hopefully the maintenance later today fixes it.