**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Shepherd068Shepherd068 Posts: 7
    Loss of arena time .. T4 basic catalyst. Compensation should be awarded
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    yeah mee toooo.. where is ittt.. now my schedule is messed up again and agaiinnn
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

This should be easier than buying arena crystals until you're out of battlechips.
  • Gordon_jokerGordon_joker Posts: 10
    edited July 2020
    Yeah I don’t see arena tab either, I had to spend all my battlechips getting arena crystals and then it gave me an option to get more chips by entering multiverse.
  • Gordon_jokerGordon_joker Posts: 10
    edited July 2020

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Both lead to arenas

Ah, that one is a good idea and you don't have to waste your battle chips to get there.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    Where is the Arena ???
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Missing out on many units kabam. Let's get this fixed
  • jackal83jackal83 Posts: 65
    edited July 2020
    Try a workaround going via Champs > Upgrade > Find Catalyst > t4b Arena
    https://youtu.be/d0lQlQeNbJU
  • Тоже пропала
  • Earl22Earl22 Posts: 7
    tafre said:

Earl22 said:

Won't allow me to upload a video but heres a work around, only downfall is you need to spend all your bcs

This was very helpful and I can say that it actually works. If anybody needs to do arenas this is certainly the way to go atm. Thanks again for sharing.
    No problem glad I could help anyone using arena not for donations
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your report!

Can you please let us know when you started noticing that Arena was missing?

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

It happened right after new calendars appeared at 5pm PST

• Earl22 said:

Won't allow me to upload a video but heres a work around, only downfall is you need to spend all your bcs

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra

Actually, provided there's a pack you cannot afford, you can just tap that instead. If you have over 50k, but under 100k, go try and buy a 10 pack of Uncollected Arena Crystals. Same prompt will popup and not cost you any BCs. If you have over 100k in BCs you can choose to spend down below that threshold, or wait.
  • greedo95greedo95 Posts: 6
    No arenas kabam.. Get your act together
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Jeez I was in the middle of a grind.....hopefully they fix it soon. Looks like we need another dpx arena.
  • ArmpitMusicArmpitMusic Posts: 5
    Even after a restart, the arena tile on my main screen has been gone for about 2 hours.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Same here
  • Dalerion83Dalerion83 Posts: 10
    I noticed it, just few hours ago
  • Yarg2015 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your report!

Can you please let us know when you started noticing that Arena was missing?

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

It happened right after new calendars appeared at 5pm PST

Mine was 7:30 pm CST when I noticed it
  • FlonknurpleFlonknurple Posts: 6
    Yep me too. Restarting did work for a bit, but now it’s just gone.

• See, no arean
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Same
  • Dang I really wanted my dp x force too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    There’s already a thread on this in the bugs section
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Yep, on both of my accts the arena tile is gone
  • TheRobot007TheRobot007 Posts: 23
    How about instead of you guys(Kabam) keep asking us what time we noticed when the arena tab went missing, you give us an update on what's going on? And when it's going to get fixed? What happened to complete transparency? Just saying
  • todd_soctodd_soc Posts: 21
    Same. Kabam can't make anything work right lately.