**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237

• Same here. Only way to enter Arenas is buy trying to purchase UAC or AC with insufficient funds, and tap to go to arenas. Kabam please fix.
  • Arena is no longer available to start
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    edited July 2020

Same here. Only way to enter Arenas is buy trying to purchase UAC or AC with insufficient funds, and tap to go to arenas. Kabam please fix.

Well that’s not gonna work for me since I have a buttload of bcs saved for next bonus gold event 😞

Had my aq champs locked out for 3 hours after aq started today and now this. Fun times today.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Trickst3r said:

I am not able to join any arena because ( please see snap) arena
    arena is not showing

Just finished reading a page worth of arena posts, come back to beginning and 4 new separate Arena posts created in the meantime again, lol...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210458/arena-tab-missing-merged-thread/p6
  • IlumJustusIlumJustus Posts: 9
    Hey guys. Is there a known issue about arenas? I can’t see mine in game.
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    Neither can I
  • Me neither
  • KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    So if you've got over a million battlechips and T4B in overflow, then you're outta options?
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    I’ve restarted 20+ times. Still not up.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Hey all, still working on this. We're testing a fix right now. Will let you know when it's ready to go out!

Compensation?
  • 許家偉許家偉 Posts: 3
    I think if download new version the problem.will be gone but now, game is not downloading jajajaja stupid Kabam

• Anyone else having trouble with there not being an arena?
  • edited July 2020
    A fix has been pushed for this issue. Some of you will see it appear quicker than others, but we should see them soon!

Once again, thank you all for your patience as we worked to identify and resolve this issue, and we're sorry that this happened today.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The featured champ must be Drax. No other explanation.
  • projectionist09projectionist09 Posts: 6
    It’s same for me. However, according to global chat, some summoner can still access Arena.I don’t think it’s equal.
  • Aftermath99Aftermath99 Posts: 12
    Go back to the original UI. This one is trash. Problem solved.
  • TelmaraelTelmarael Posts: 40
    Yes, arenas are not there
  • HedarTakerHedarTaker Posts: 7
    Where is Arena Section Kabam?

• Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    Credit to my alliance member Vonks for hack.
    Go to your champions collection page, find a champion that need a t4 basic catalyst to upgrade. Select “find catalysts”, then select “go to arenas”. This will bring you to the arena tab.

I posted this about an hour ago, but the original post disappeared. It happened after someone commented that I shouldn’t use the term “hack” in my title because it’s misleading 🙄 so I’m guessing they reported it and the post was removed. Just btw, most real “hacks” in the game are going to be against Kabam’s user policy so you shouldn’t be looking for them anyway.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Arena back up now. And method already mentioned in main thread
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Arena came back a few minutes before maintenance for me
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

A fix has been pushed for this issue. Some of you will see it appear quicker than others, but we should see them soon!

Once again, thank you all for your patience as we worked to identify and resolve this issue, and we're sorry that this happened today.

this is a joke! It's not working! Try again!