**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So i keep spamming sp2s and it’s not doing anything, rarely critical bleeds and normal damage. Why do people use her sp2 so much? I find the sp3 to do way more damage. Am i doing something wrong here?

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    But you need high combo and it doesn’t do bleed sometimes
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Sell the champ if possible. Oh wait you cant sell 5* anymore. Okay dont uae her.

Youre welcome.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So i keep spamming sp2s and it’s not doing anything, rarely critical bleeds and normal damage. Why do people use her sp2 so much? I find the sp3 to do way more damage. Am i doing something wrong here?

Make sure you have lucky. The reason they use sp2 is because it can stack multiple critical bleeds. Each hit can crit bleed, but it is only a base of 25%, but with lucky and other bonuses you can get it higher. With an sp3 you have a 74% chance to bleed but you can only get one bleed and it is for the same about as a single bleed from the sp2.
    I always have lucky when i do sp2

you said you were spamming it, if you are spamming it then you cannot always have it.
    Sp3 does way more damage and sp2 rarely crit bleeds
    Lormif said:

you said you were spamming it, if you are spamming it then you cannot always have it.
    I mean after a bar. I usually get to a high combo since WS has so much health, which increases my chance of getting lucky after filling a bar of power

Lormif said:

I mean after a bar. I usually get to a high combo since WS has so much health, which increases my chance of getting lucky after filling a bar of power
    I just ran ws 2x with my rank 5 5* domino, with my SP2 and luck vs my sp3 and lucky the damage was about equal (except hen I didnt crit bleed), but I never got above one crit bleed with her in those 2 runs. Each sp took about 10-12% life off WS.

I have had 3 critical bleeds going from SP2 before, each going for 15k damage, you cannot get that with an sp3.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★

Sp3 does way more damage and sp2 rarely crit bleeds

Sp2 dmg is insane. Always try to get urself lucky and opponent unlucky for best effect. Maybe ur lucky buff ends before sp2 final gunshot. It can be a possibility
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

https://youtu.be/Tmf63AMz8nI